Introduction

Unfortunately J.K. owns the Harry Potter franchise, I don't claim ownership to any of these characters.
—————————————————————
This AU's credit goes to arliedraws, her amazing art can be found on Instagram.
—————————————————————
Sirius is sorted into Slytherin, still having an obsession with James that continues long after Hogwarts.

James became an Auror, always trying to put Sirius behind bars. Sirius still being the Marauder he is, always manages to slip by.

Harry's also placed in Slytherin for my version of this AU, he meets Sirius on his way to cause his own mischief.

In this fic, Lily and James are divorced, and Harry lives with James. Harry's godfather is Remus Lupin. Peter is still a traitor, fortunately, he was caught. During the attack on Godric's Hollow, James is knocked unconscious, and Lily is spared. Voldemort using the Imperius Curse to make her leave the room.

Remus has no problem with Sirius, he's merely annoyed with Sirius' actions and antics. He often has Sirius over, simply enjoying his company, I mean they're still Marauders after all.

Remus is a professor for History of Magic, unsurprisingly, his godson being his most troublesome student.

No decided pairing for Harry.

Sirius and Harry do have a close relationship like they did in the original series, Sirius is kinda obsessed with Harry's dad, in case you forgot.