𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐚

•Cursing
•SA
•Drunkies 🤪
•Lime
•Forceful Intake
•Hurtful Actions

‼️don't read if ur not ok with these categories‼️

(Song so good I want it up my ass FRFR)
My eye hurts so badly

Chpater 2

Akaza pov:
It was 9 pm at night and I was leaving for my pointless night job. It was a popoular bar and I worked there with 2 other people on Saturday nights, Gyutaro and Daki.

I got there in short time since I didn't live too far and greeted the Shabana siblings.
"Hey kaza, me and Daki are gonna leave an hour early tonight because Muzan-Sama said he'd need us." -Gyutaro
"Alright, I can manage."

Gyutaro and Daki went back to making drinks and I waited behind the counter for anybody. I soon saw a middle aged man come up to me.
"11..shots." Was all he said, tapping his hand impatiently on the counter.
I looked this guy up and down with a dirty look. "Are you sure you can afford all that. You look like you can't even afford one."

"Of course I can. Now turn around and get my drink you demon."
"...sure." I turned away from him and grabbed 11 small cups.
If humans and demons weren't at peace, I would've eaten this motherfucker..

I handed him the drinks but before I could take my hand back he grabbed my wrist tightly.
"Join me in that room.."
I pulled my hand back aggressively,
"No, you bum."
When I declined, he bluntly flipped me off before beginning to drink every cup.

". . . .sir, you have to pay fi—" I ducked behind the counter as the man suddenly attempted to throw the glass cup at me.
I stood back up, glaring at him.
"What the fuck is wrong with you phyco!!"
"Why don't you chill the hell out, you striped demon."

I grumbled in anger and was about to attack this guy until Gyutaro stepped in front of me, pushing me back a bit.
He shooed the drunk guy out of the bar afterwards.
"Are you okay Akaza?"
"💢Yes."
"That's good, but me and Daki are heading out now. We'll see you tomorrow."

They waved goodbye to me and I was now the only bartender working.
"*sigh* This is gonna be a boring night."

I was falling asleep on the counter after an hour, snoring quietly.

"Hello! One cup of tequila please."
I awoke from my sleep confused.
That voice...

I looked and saw it was Douma, the uppermoon who had gotten me banned from the store earlier today.
"YOU!"
"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up Akaza-dono!"
"I don't fucking care!! Get the hell out!"

"You can't kick me out, you're just a bartender. Now kindly get my drink, pink boy~"
"I'll POISON your drink!! WITH WISTERIA—"
Douma suddenly grabbed my arms and lifted me above the counter so that I was seated on top of the wooden counter.
"You would poison your best friend?? How mean."
"You're NOT my best friend!"
"We are^^ you just show tough love.."
He moved his hands to my waist and pressed me against the counter.
Why must he touch me in the weirdest ways possible...
I grabbed onto his arms and tried to pull them from off me.
"I'll get security on you!!"
"But aren't you the only one working??"
I stopped struggling when I heard him.
"How do you know that."
"I've been in the bar for over an hour! I overheard you and Gyutaro's conversation."