Going Good

After some arangements it was decided that I was going to ##### high. The online classes for basic subjects like math, english ect would be at 7:30am to 3:45pm(with a lunch break) on week days. After thats over I go to my singing classes from 4:20pm to 5:20pm then go to my dance class from 5:30pm to 6:20pm. It was a nice routine and in everything I did I passed with flying colours. It was going great.

I was also very famous with over 10million followers on tiktok and instagram. My name to the public is Usagi meaning bunny. I already made music which I'm very proud of, 'cause everyone seem's to love it. there were haters here and they but I didn't really care. But I wonder what's going on with my old class...

After thinking for a while I decided to record a vlog on a regular monday in my life. I wore a dark green crop top with black sweatpant's then recorded a really hard dance. I didn't really know why people call it hard because I found it fairly easy.

Meanwhile with UA: 3rd POV
Training has been hard for them. It was never the same with out 'deku' because now it was quiet to quiet for comfort. Todoroki and Momo have been in an toxic relationship for two years now. They fight almost every single day on top of that everyone has seen how famous Usagi is and is jelous. They've seen his instagram, how rich he is, how good of a dancer and singer. They envy him but can never be him. 'What about the proheros?' Well..

All Might never found a succeser and is losing hope. Ra-I mean Nezu found out more about Izuku. His fame, his talents, his grades ect. They could only wish he would come back but would that dream come true? Meanwhile Nezu was planning a suprise for his teachers and students. This suprise was going to be amazing.

Back with Izuku:
After sending the dance to my editer I got a notification from Prada. "The fuck? Mom needs to see this." I though as got up and ran up to moms room. There she was taking to a maid about something. "Hi Xia(maid), hey mom" I said as walked up. "Hey honey." Mom said as I hopped onto the bed with my phone in hand. "Guess what?" "What?" "Well... I just got a notification from Prada!" "That's great honey. Have you opened it yet?" "No but I will now."

We both hovered over the screen as I opened it and read out loud; "Hello, Usagi we have decided to make a collaberation with you. In the new 'Your Style Day' we made clothes exactly your style. The event will be 22nd August #### at 2:00. We will send it to you twomoro. Hope to see you there." Both our jaw's dropped to the floor. I was have a collab with Prada! To say I was excited was an understatment.

"No way!" I spoke. "Well then, go and make sure you have everything thing you need." mom told me. I ran to my room and went to my computer. I put on headphones and played some music while I found out more about this 'Your Style Day'. The information I got was crazy.

It was event about dressing in your favorite style, hence the name. It was also a competion on who had the best outfit. It was going to be on TV, they even got a red carpet. I then realised that my favorite style was grunge, how the fuck was Prada gonna get me a grunge outfit.

After writing down all the information I got, with a little hacking, I ploped down on my bed. I faced the ceiling and thought about what to do. But, just ended up scroling through tiktok trying to find a singing challenge, I turned on my LED lights while doing so. Upon scroling I found one.

                 Time Skip { cz I had no idea what to do :^) }
                                    Saturday 18th August 2:00pm

I was texing my editer when a guard came in with a big package. "This is the package that came in for you Izuku." he told me "Thank you!" He bowed and left. I exzemined the package and it had PRADA written on it, I carefully opened it to see three outfits
1:

 I exzemined the package and it had PRADA written on it, I carefully opened it to see three outfits1:

2:

3:

3:

I adored them

I adored them. They were exactly my style. After a few pictures I decided to wear (3) to the event. I was so excited to wear it in 4 days. They event was quite far away so I had to leave in 2 days. Then out of blue, I got a message from 'Your Style Day'. I opened it and it read "Hello, Usagi we would be honered to have you sing at the 'Your Syle Day' whitch We're hoping you will atend. You can sing any two of your songs. All you have to do is come a day early to sort things out at 1:00pm. Hope we see you there." Ofcourse I was gonna come to sing, I've never sung on stage before! I had to reply. "Hi, EmmaStudioes I would love to preform my songs at this event. I will be there to sort things out, it will be my pleasure. See you all there!" I replied.

Meanwhile with Class 1-A:

"As you should know the 'Your Style Day' will held on 22nd August, me and staff have decided to make 7 student go to it' Aizawa anounced as the class gasphed 'The students picked are Todoroki, Momo, Bakugo, krishima, Ashido, Urduraka and Iida. If I said your name please go pack your things." The teacher continued as some students left the classroom.

Everyone picked was very excited little did they know they'ed see someone unexpected. That someone was going to leave them shocked.

With the rat satan and more teachers:
"No way..."