𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2

Chapter 2

(𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘦?)

[𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙥: 𝙅𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. 𝙃𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙭 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙅𝙖𝙠𝙚. 𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚.]

...

✿ 𝘏𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝 ✿

I walked my way over to the music room. I'm praying Jake's in here, it'll be too awkward if he isn't. I finally reached the club room door, not even thinking to peek inside before opening the door. I slowly reached for the door handle and opened the door. Well shit... of course Jake isn't in here.

Zander: "Oh. my. God."

Milly: "Hey! What is this lettuce brain doing in here?!"

Hailey: "Lemme guess.. You're here to bother us, and tell us how much of a 'freak' we are with the other two goonies."

Milly: "Why don't you save yourself some time and leave before I beat your dumb lettuce brain to a pulp!"

Henry: "I'm not here for trouble. I just wanna talk to-"

Zander: "Honestly, I don't think any of us care about what you have to say. It's a total waste of time!" he shouted.

✦ 𝙹𝚊𝚔𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ✦

I was on my way back to the music club room from the bathroom, when I heard commotion coming from inside.

"What the hell is happening?" I wondered.

I slowly walked into the music room to see the club arguing with HENRY?

Jake: "Uh- guys.. What's going on here?"

✿ 𝘏𝘦𝘯𝘳𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝 ✿

Finally! Jake is really a life saver right now!

Milly: "Omg finally! Jake, tell this lettuce brain to leave us alone!"

Henry: "Excuse me- I wasn't even doing anything!"

Zander: "Uh huh, sureeee. Just being in our presence is a problem!"

Jake: "Uh Henny what are y-you doing here!"

Why was Jake stuttering right now? Is he afraid to talk to me, and O.M.G he called me 'Henny'! I love when he calls me that, or when he calls me "Hen". IN A PLATONIC WAY! Yeah platonic.

Hailey: "You just gonna sit there and stare, or answer his question?'

Henry: "Ugh. Sorry.. I only came here to find Jake. I need to talk to hi-"

Zander: "Didn't you guys stop being friends? So like, go away and stop bothering us!"

I look over at Jake who suddenly walks over to Zander and whispers something to him.

[What Jake said to Zander: "It's fine Zander. I'll just talk to him to see what he wants so he'll leave you guys alone.]

He then looks back over to me.

Jake: "Let's go out into the hallway to talk."

...

[Hey guys! I'm sort of making these stories short because I like cliffhangers! Also, it just felt like the right place to stop. I hope you guys are enjoying this story and I look forward to seeing this story progress!]