Chapter 16- Hospital gowns

A/N: The gif on the side shows a SUPER CUTE ZARRY MOMENT *le role play* :-

Harry: Relax Zayn *Kisses Zayn's cheek*

Zayn: *shocked* O-Okay

Liam: Oh god, I give up

*le fin*

Thank you thank you!

Okay, as this update is late, I just anted to say:

We've lost a family member. One full of talents. Her name is Hannah but most people know her as @directioner723 she is one in a million, from her amazing writing talents to her pure kind heart. None of us knew what she was going through, but we do know that she wasn't happy with life for reasons we do not know. However she is in a much safer and happier place now, she's an angel. R.I.P Hannah, you'll  always be remembered. I love youu <33

Okay, on brighter notes...I've received 500 votes for this book ;D

Plus I've received 2,000 votes all together, WOW! That's so much, thank you all so much <33

WARNING: Contains Zarry fluff that can make you wither on the floor with all your Zarry feels XD

You're welcome ;)

OH AND HAPPY EASTER ^_^

Enjoy :) x

***

Zayn's P.O.V:

"Zayn, you remember?" Harry asks griping onto my slim waist tighter as he pulls me in closer to his warm, hard chest.

I sniffle back my tears nodding violently "Yes, everything! I remember everything Harry, even things from the tiniest of details! Harry, I can't believe what I put you through, all the mean, nasty, cruel words I sp\t at you from hatred. But Harry, believe me when I say this; I could never hate you, never in trillion years, and at the moment I don' even care if that's not even a number! I'm just SO happy I remember now" I sigh as I finish my heart breaking speech blurting out everything I'm thinking about.

Harry crashes his lips with mine, this kiss is full of emotion and lust, I mean he must have been quite frustrated and lonely without me. 

He pulls away for a minute piping up "All that matters now is that you remember and that you're here with me" Harry says not giving me a chance to reply as he crashes his plump pink lips with mine.

Our lips mould together and move in perfect sync, he swipes his tongue over my bottom lip begging for entrance. I smirk into the kiss as I part my lips allowing his tongue to enter as it roams around every nook and cranny of my mouth; out tongues fight for dominance, but I become lazy allowing his to take control. I then bite on his lower lower lip tugging at it slightly, but not too much that I draw blood; by doing this action, as low, husky moan escapes his lips causing me to smirk in triumph.

"WOW! SHIELD YOUR EYES MARIA!" Liam interrupts our make out session as he inters the room with his eyes closed along with a Maria who has her eyes covered by Liam's hand.

I laugh shaking my hand "It's safe to look" I inform them as I hop off Harry's lap to his dismay as he whines from the loss of contact of our bodies.

I laugh "Heey guys, how are you?" I ask the cute couple who now have their eyes open but are sending me and Harry questioning looks as they look between us.

"Hey we're fine, but forgot that! What did we just walk in on Zayn?" Liam asks sternly eyeing me to figure something out.

I shrug my shoulders "Well you interrupted a really hot make out session" I state matter-of-factly.