Chapter 4- "BREAKING NEWS!"

A/N: Heyy guys! This is chapter 4! WOOHOO! It’s sad so have some tissues if you’re an emotional person :’) Oh and this chapter is loong :D

YAY! Got 15 votes on chapter 3! You guys rock; so as promised, here is Chapter 4! ;D

 15 votes for the next chapter :D

Enjoy :) x

***

Harry’s P.O.V:

I don’t know what that sound was but all I know is that Zayn is definitely in trouble. I mean he was just about to say that we were over but then an ear screeching sound came soon followed by a loud crash and then the line went dead.

If you say I’m panicking right now, well that’s a major understatement. I’m virtually shitting my pants! Okay well no, not exactly by I can’t breathe properly.

“Easy there Harry, breath in... and breath out” Liam smoothly comforts me.

Well I bet you’re wondering what Liam is doing here, well he and Maria came while I was on the phone with Zayn because he just wanted to see how ‘Zarry’ was doing and clearly there was no longer a ‘Zarry’.

I breath in and out as Liam instructed me to do and quite frankly it calms me down much more, no wonder the fans call him Daddy Direction.

“Thanks Liam” I manage to blurt out making Liam pull me into a bone crushing hug making me sob uncontrollably.

“I miss Zayn soo much Liam, please tell me he’s fine! I want to see him now!” I scream into Liam’s neck while punching his chest repeatedly.

“Harry I need you to calm down, tell me what happened on the phone okay Harry, can you do that from me?” Liam pleads with me while taking me to sit down on the bed near him and pulling me close so he is still holding me.

I nod in response and sniffle back all the bogeys that have started to fun, Liam notices and quickly whips out a tissue allowing me to blow my nose with ease.

“I called Zayn to tell him that I didn’t kiss Blake an―” I start but Liam quickly cuts me off, woops I forgot to tell Liam about Blake.

“WHAT?! What do you mean you didn’t kiss Blake? What the hell has this got anything to do with that fucking corrupted bastard?!” Liam yells with anger seeping through every part of his body.

“Well while Zayn was out grocery shopping, Blake came here and forced himself onto me and kissed me but I was trying to push him off but he was just too strong, Zayn walked in and saw and ran out not giving me a chance to explain myself, but I understand because I don’t exactly have the cleanest history with cheating now do I?” i explain feeling out of breathe.

Liam looks sympathetically towards me and rubs my back and says “Okay now that is clear continue your story about the phone call with Zayn oh and Harry, don’t beat yourself up about Zayn”

“Okay well, Zayn was like to me to stop speaking; so he can sing a song to me that will express his situation, thoughts and feeling about me at the moment and he sang “Since U Been Gone” finalising in the song that it’s over. Then he was just about to say that we’re over after he finished singing the song but then there was an ear piercing creek followed by a crash. And yeah, that’s really it” I sob as I have a bad feeling about Zayn.

“Ohh harry! I’m really sorry about Zayn but all we can do now is wait and hope for the best” Liam tries his best to comfort me.

“NO! Just imagine he is in some sort of ditch dying while we are just waiting for him to come home” I scream while sobbing once again.