Clara (Day one 7:12)

"All registration is to be completed at 7:30, tryouts follow immediately after." I hear blast through the intercom. I had signed up as soon as possible. Now I head to find my tryout room in this gigantic maze of a campus. I loved the Aris University of Fine Arts since my first year of band camp. No matter how many time I come though I can never find my tryout room easily. I look to my sheet of paper with the room number. Room 216. I look to the door closest to me. Room 186. I think I'm getting closer. I stare at the numbers on the doors as I walk forward. I smash into something almost instantly. "Ow!" I hear as I land on someone. "I'm so sorry," i say "I wasn't paying attention, I was focused on finding my tryout room."
"It's alright." I hear a voice say. I begin to pick up papers that must of fallen during the crash. As I look up to hand them to the person I ran into I lock eyes with him. His eyes are a cool blue. Something stirs inside me. "Um" is all I could muster. He takes the sheets of music from my hand and says a quiet thank you. He is my height with dark brown hair that could easily cover both eyes. "What room are you in?" He ask. "Room 216" I say to him. "There are stairs right over there," he says as he points "that leads to the hall that it's on." He then quietly walks off. As soon as he leaves I can't remember anything about him. All I remember is this strange feeling.