Getting to the Bottom of this.

A/N Heyyy guyyss :D I know, i'm sorry. :c I haven't updated in like 5 months. IM SORRY. i'll try to salvage this story. i promise. anywaaaay, i'm just rocking out to Panic at the disco so i might update a lot today. we'll see. EnJOYYY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Terra's POV~

"WHO. ARE. YOU." I ask through clenched teeth. "AND. WHY. ARE. YOU. TAKING. MY. SHOES." 

The sexy dark haired man looked embarrassed. Maybe because he wanted to steal some of my Fendi shoes. The thief! Or maybe because I wasn't wearing any actual clothing. Eh... no he definitely wanted the shoes. 

"Erm.. I'm Zay-" He stuttered.

"Wait!" I interuppted, "You're coming with me." I pulled on his ear and ignored his offended yelp as I guided him down to the living room. "ROBIN MARIE JONES GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I yelled throughout the house as I took two stairs at a time. Sexy kid was trying to explain himself so I pushed him into the living room and commanded, "DON'T YOU MOVE AN INCH." The poor guy looked terrified. If I wasn't extremely mad, i'd have peed myself at his reaction. 

"Hey what's going... oooooooooooooh.." Robin walked in and trailed off. "I'm just gonna be in the kitchen..." She started, and tried to inch her way out of the room.

"Oh NO. You are going to sit here and explain to me why there are suddenly really attractive men in our house. Because there were none before I got in the shower." I yelled, extremely confused. Two more boys walked in, and paused. It was the blonde Robin-impersonator from before! But this time he came with a friend..?

"Are we interrupting something..? I thought I heard a commotion." The brown haired asked, hesitantly looking around.

I glared at him. Robin cleared her throat. "Um Terra. Can I have a word? In your room?"

"No, whatever you want to say you can say right here." I stubbornly argued.

Robin's eyes bulged out of her sockets and pointedly looked at my body. Confused, I looked down.

Oh... She's telling me to put some clothes on.. OH. OH MY GOD. I FORGOT I WAS ONLY WEARING UNDERWEAR. OH NO. IM IN MY UNDERWEAR AND A BRA IN FRONT OF REALLY ATTRACTIVE MEN. A blush spread throughout my body. "ERmehjkHALFH.. I think we can talk upstairs." I finished lamely, and half ran to my room. The sound of quiet chuckles were heard from behind me as I raced up the steps. DAMNIT. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story has some pretty short chapters so I apologize. I am a noob.