Confused

~~~~A/N~~~~ I'm gonna try to upload this right real soon. No promises, yo.

~Terra's POV~

I was in the Shower Zone. 

Don't act like you've never been in the SZ, everyone has. It's when you lose track of time in the shower because you contemplate Life's Happenings. Yeah, see. Now you understand. I was just so majorly rocking out in the shower that I didn't know someone was in the bathroom with me. 

I thought I was imagining the perfect melding of voices. But his (you can totally tell it's a guy because honestly, no girl's voice is that sexy) last comment made me see that 'NO TERRA THERE IS ACTUALLY SOMEONE IN YOUR BATHROOM' Even though he complimented my voice. Cue blush. But that was so awkward why was he just listening t-

Oh, shit. SOMEONE IN MY BATHROOM MEANS THAT SOMEONE IS IN MY GODDAMN HOUSE. 

I quickly rinsed the soap off and got out of the shower. SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT. I put on my bra and underwear, (there is a creeper lurking in my house, i'm not going with just a towel) then wrapped myself with a towel, letting my black hair fall down my back in waves. 

I exited the warm bathroom and walked barefoot into the hallway, carefully listening for intruders. The house was silent. Well maybe the creeper left? I grinned. 'Hah, I scared him off,' I thought to myself. Victory dance. GO TERRA. GO TERRA. ITS YUR BIRTHDAY. NOT REALLY. BUT WHATEVER. 

I danced 'round the corner and ran smack dab into someone. I almost toppled over and the person's arm reached out to steady me.

"Woah there, you all right love?" a foreign voice asked me. I looked up, and was momentarily stunned by pale blue eyes. It was a VERY attractive man. In my house. While I didn't know him. My brain connected this accent with the accent of the person in the bathroom. Eh, close enough. 

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I kneed him in his prized jewels, "YOU FUCKING PERVERT, STAY OUT OF PEOPLES' BATHROOMS!" The man fell to the ground, groaning in pain. I took it as my chance to escape.

I had to find Robin. And then get the fuck outta there. I clutched my flimsy towel as i ran down the stairs. 'Good thing I put my underwear on,' I thought to myself, 'Or this would have been awkward.'

The light in the kitchen was on. Finally! Robin was alright! A shadow rummaged through the fridge. "HEY YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" I yelled at her, did she not realize a stranger was in our house?!

"Robin" poked her head out from inside the fridge and looked at me.

Oh. My. God.

THAT was definitely not my blondie. 

"Oi!" He jokingly complained about his 'nickname', "I didn't do nothing yet!" This was a man. A blonde man. An extremely hot blonde man. With an indistinguishable accent. UNF. 

My eyes wide, I ran for my room. Why are two extremely hot men in my house??!  I locked my door and leaned against it. Now what? I needed to prioritize. Where's Robin? I have no idea. But i needed to change into some clothes. I dropped my towel on my bed and opened my walk-in closet door. 

And nearly pissed myself.

There was a sexy dark-haired man in my closet. He was rummaging through my shoes. He looked up at the sound of an opened door, and his eyes widened.

"Are you fucking kidding me? AGAIN?!" I groaned.