Part 19.5

lolbit pov:

wow, my inside head has no glitches at all!

how does that work?

is it something in my code

did midoriya do something in my brain of some sort?

or maybe the writer of the book is just being lazy?

oops! i broke the fourth wall. 

anyways, i need to get into a human form!

i knda wanted to skin someones skin off and wear it! im sure thatd be convinceable!

but what if it got to convinceable, and i end up marrying some dude that will cheat on me for a lady in the milatary, and maybe my future child will hate me! and maybe-

(A/N: LOLBIT GET TO THE POINT!)

oops, sorry author, hey did you know im their favorite charecter in the whole series, yeah! she was originally into funtime fox-

(A/N: LOLBIT!)

sorry again author! (guess she doesnt want me talking about them!)

anyways, while at that cute family gathering, a illusion disk  fell out of grandpa willys back pocket! so i took it! boy do i look dashing!

                                                                              ^main look

^fit they are wearing

so im walking around this place! its realy damn cool, and i may have gotten lost and went to this clothing store, i think it was called spen-cers? it was so cool! there were such weird shits though, at least one looked cool though! it had like little frogs with cowboy hats on it! so cool!

even cooler, i saw some of our merchandise here! it was our cool cargo pants, they were white and had yellow and pink checkerd straps on it! i went to grab it  when someone else lunged for it. we touched hands and i looked up to see who it was, a pink girl with horns! oh this is mina! the authors favorite mha hero! even though this is her #2 fav, shigaraki is their first! i can see why too like he is SO COOL! i hope we see him again, but like shes making a shigaraki x reader thing, it sounds pretty cool! hey author, could i please get a cameo in that!

(A/N:...will it get you to shut up and continue the story?)

yep!

(A/N:...FINE)

THANKS AUTHOR-POO!

ANYWAYS, so mina grabs the pants and says this to me!

"hey i dont think ive seen you around here! names mina! and you are!"

"lolbit!" i say without thinking

"lolbit, isnt that one of the animatronics in this pizzeria?"

oops! right, midoriya made that animatronic version of me and then made me!

"did i say lolbit? sorry thats just my favorite animatronic there! i meant to say my name is lo!"

"lo? thats a weird name" she says

"well, i think my name is fantastic!"

we both laugh when we are inturrupted by someone

"hey mina! where you at!" 

"thats my cue to  leave!" she says, she waves bye and leaves

finally shes gone! oh right! i need to find a spot!

ok, so i walk out with a cute pin from our restauraunt and i go ahead and start leaving!

i walk for maybe a good two hours before i find the perfect spot! an abandoned house! 

i could live here! its so damn cool, it even came with little skin furniture! like from gravity falls, ooh! bill cypher is probably the coolest villain on earth! he looks so cool for something so simple to draw i bet i can-

(A/N: LOLBIT!)

right right! sorry author-ee!

ok, so i go ahead and place a marker here and transform back to my normal form! my dashing form! 

i teleport right next to midoriya who already had a big brown bag it was moving around so much! and screaming to leave! how funky!

"hey b-b-boss! whats that!"

"glad you asked lolbit, i wanted to try that code i planted in you!"

"co-oo-ol!"

he unravels the bag, to show a guy wearing a bakugou mask! hey-weird- im-going-bₗᵤᵣᵣₕy...

protocal:26

k̵̨̛͙̣͔̦̳̦̊̇̾̚i̴̲̳̋̋̽̓̓̾̒̄l̷̡̧̨̪̱̓̎̊̽͆͒l̸͉̅̀̓̕ ̶̛̹̣̱̩̟̲̙͆͛̂ͅb̵̢̙͙̤͖̝̱̩͔̃͆̒́ḁ̵̧̧͙͇̍̐̎̔͑͠ͅķ̷͇̹̱̳͒́u̸̇̌̓̎̎̆́͂̐͘͜ǵ̴͚̥̯̭̠̺̞͓̝o̶̧̮̼̣̠͖̽̒̃̃̒̽̓͝͝ứ̶̜͉̼̭͈̣̍̀͌̆͂͊̀ͅ

woah! that was bloody!

-end-

A/N: CONGRATS YOU GET A POST EARLY! HOW LUCKY ARE YOU! ANYWAYS, im glad yall are enjoying this book, this was my first book to actually get some spotlight and that makes me so happy! also! congrats to me for getting 5 followers! its not a lot ut its not the amount i get! anyways bye!

bye guys!

A/N:LOLBIT!