Pressure-Leo

As the leader Leo is always under lots of pressure and sometimes it gets to him. You're usually there to comfort him, but not today. You were at home binge watching you favorite show. You've caught a deadly virus, so Donnie quarintened you.

Leo sits on the rooftop in battle position, both swords in hand. He looks at the cages hanging high above the New York City highway. One containing Master Splinter, the other holding gallons of mutagen. Save his father, or the city, possibly the world. His brothers are on there knees, blades held against their neck. He has to make the right decision. He turns off his heart, and points his sword towards his father. Tears linger in his eyes, he knows what he must do. He looks his father one last time in the eyes.

"You've made the right decision, Leonardo," Master Splinter says. He takes one last bow and accepts his fate.

Leo can hear the cries and protests of his brothers behind him. He lifts his sword and cuts the rope. Splinter falls to his death upon the busy street. Leo looks away, not wanting to see the scene. A crash and screams are followed. Shredder holds his end of the bargain. He gives Leo the canisters of mutagen an leaves. Raph clutches his twin sai in his hands and grits his teeth. He pounces at Leo with rage and fury in his eyes. He fights recklessly, in attempt to kill Leo in rage.

"Raphael stop it," Donnie screamed in attempt to end the fight. No use. Usually this dies down but this one won't. Raph will keep fighting until Leo is disembodied. Mikey is in a corner crying. He lost his father, now he might lose his brothers too.

"What the hell is wrong with you," Raph screams. "I'll kill you!"

"You don't understand," Leo protests. "It was either save my father or possibly the whole world."

"We would've found a way!"

"You don't understand the sacrifice I have to make as leader, you never do," Leo screams back.

He pushes Raph to the ground and points the tip of his blade at Raph. Raph slaps the blade out of his face and puts his weapons away.

"I don't understand," Raph questions. He lets out a sarcastic chuckle. "Look at Mikey. These are the most important years of his life and he has no father figure. Donnie is gonna lock himself away in his lab for who knows how long?" Raph shakes his head. "Now who's gonna stop me from ripping your tongue out?"

"I hate you."

Back at the lair you sit on the couch, eating pizza, watching the old X-Men cartoon. You are no longer sick, actually you feel great. You came here to surprise the turtles with pizza, but it's been hours, so you sat on the couch and began to eat the pizza alone.

"C'mon Chére, just one kiss," Gambit called to Rogue.

You smile at the cartoon. Soon later, the turtles arrive.

"Hey guys," you say with excitement in your voice. You run up to hug Donnie, but he pats you on the back and walks to his lab and closes he door shut. You raise an eyebrow at his response to you. Mikey squeezes you tight and greets you, with slight cracks in his voice. He wipes his tears and tries to force a smile onto his face, but you see right through him Raph looks more angry than usual.

"Where's Leo," you ask him.

"He's out murdering people close to him," he replies. "Careful, you might be next."

Murder? This is all so confusing. You grab a pizza box and hunt for Leo. You go to his usual spot and find him there cutting a tree with his sword in rage.

"Leo, baby," you walk towards him. You rest your hand onto his shell.

Leo lowers his swords.

"You don't want to be near me," he says to you.

"What happened?"

"I did something horrible," Leo goes on to tell you everything that happened. How his father died because of him, the death is in his hands. It all makes sense. Leo cries into your chest, ranting.

"No one understands," he cries. "There's so much pressure to be the leader, so many sacrifices. No matter what I do, it's not good enough, it's never good enough."

You kiss his forehead and rub his shell. You know what he goes through. You know his pain, his suffering.

"I'm here Leo," I say comforting him.

I don't know what to say. He had to kill his father. There's nothing I can do to make him feel better.

"Why," he asks. "I killed my father. Does that not bother you?!"

"I've strangled my mother," I reply. "Does that not bother you."

"That's different."

I chuckle. "How?"

"She was a bad person," Leo replies. "That's what you should've done."

"You saved the world," I reply. "As a leader, that's what you should've done.

Leo shakes his head and stands. "Then why does it feel like I did the wrong thing?"

"Because there was no 'right thing' in that situation," I reply.

He pulls me into a hug and for a minute we just stay that way. I smile, wiping a tear from his face.

"I'm here."

A/N

So I feel like I should add a second part, so 25 views n I'll add a part two to this. Because this can't just be it right??? I know my updating sucks. It's just hard to gain interest with a certain thing and come up with ideas. I have so many unfinished chapters in this book so that's what I'll be posting for the time being!!! Thanks for reading Lovebugs!!!