016

Right now me and Mickey were giving Nala a bath because the two of them decided it would be a good idea to play in the mud outside while it was raining

I thought giving a four year old a bath was hard but trying to clean a dog while said four year old keeps trying to play with her is so much more harder than I imagined. The tub was full of all types of toys that Mickey had brought, saying that Nala was having a bubble bath.

It was just the two of us right now Cam still being out "working", just as I finished cleaning off Nala's nose my phone started ringing in my back pocket making me stop trying to clean up Nala and reach for the towel hanging on the sink. Reading the name on the screen I seen it was Cam calling and my face instantly lit up.

"Wassup Beautiful" a voice i'd grown to love spoke as soon as the call connected.

"HI DADDY" Mickey yelled as she heard her dad's voice on the phone, "me and Sy are giving Nala a bubble bath" she said splashing more water on the bathroom floor.

Maybe Cam was right about the dog I thought as I remembered I would be the one that had to clean this mess up.

"Is that so?" I heard him say, just by the tone in his voice I could tell he was smiling while saying it.

"Hi Cameron" I said as I finally got Mickey to sit on the bathroom counter so I could wash her hands.

"Wassup sexy" something about him calling that made me blush a little bit but thank God for my dark-skin because Mickey messy ass probably would yell out that I was turning red.

"Daddy don't talk to my Sy like that" she said with a bit of an attitude.

"My fault Mickey, but i'm finna leave work now what y'all want to eat?"

Looking down at the phone I saw that it was almost 8:45 so cooking was definitely out of the question, especially since Mickey was supposed to be in bed 15 minutes ago.

"I want fila daddy" mickey said trying to jump down from the counter as I bent back down to get Nala out the tub.

"Be careful Mickey, you don't wanna start school on monday with a bruise do you?" I asked drying off Nala.

Mickey was supposed to be starting preschool this upcoming monday which I was kind of excited for but also nervous because knowing her she's gonna give that poor teacher hell.

"Oh My what if they think you and my daddy beat on me" she said shaking her head holding it like she was stressed just by the thought.

"Mickey yo lil ass something else boy" her daddy chuckled causing us to remember he was even on the phone.

"But i'm finna bring the chick-fil-a imma see yall in like 30 minutes."