dark and stormy mournings for creamy skins

White skins awaken

    Woken up by the wind and thunder, yous are cuddling and watching the rain drip down the windows as the water heats on the fire. You shudder with a chill. You pull up the covers and cuddle tighter as kitty purrs against your thigh. 

    It is a dark and stormy early morning. {Close Emuff?} 

    Lightning crashes lighting up the window/cabin and you inhale the fresh tea aroma. 

    and nudge her %

    You light a candle as lightning crashes outside and check your assets looking over at her. She gives you a glum smile as she takes a deep breath drawing your eyes from her lips.
she pats your hand and you take a deep breath as well looking around. With time ticking curiously like never before you hurry up with a few more deep breaths a few glances and get back to the tasks at hands.

    She looks out the window and the clouds rolling in, checks things over and gives you don't worry eyes you are beginning to relieve and rely on. Sum girls just click quicker than others and you've never clicked this deep or quick with any other humans you can remember before.
She turns up the BROADcast and sighs emit as the "news" is "good" many if not all things being relative.

    You slouch back for the first time in ... weeks? months? years? Something about this was different in a way you couldn't put any of your fingers on, but trust is something you never seemed to differentiate or appreciate like you had learned to, recently.

-PlastiXPeePrincesses