𝟢𝟥. 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆

𝐉 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐔 𝐒 𝐘
☇◦ 𖠳 ́- ↶ ❨ 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 ❩
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞. ☼ ⤷ 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 ༄⋆
(𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙷)

 ☼  ⤷ 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 ༄⋆  (𝚂𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙷)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙸𝙽𝙶🎧: 𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙃 𝘉𝘠 𝘛𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘖𝘙 𝘚𝘞𝘐𝘍𝘛

TOPPER'S ARM WAS HOOKED AROUND the girl's slim waist as her eyes stare at his side profile. he was laughing at something Kelce said while her eyes moved to stare down at the sand. she was analyzing how her body reacted to Topper's touch, nothing. but her mind couldn't help but wonder back to when her fingers were around his arm as warmth and electricity went up her arm to her heart increasing it's rate, she cleared her throat before speaking.

❝ i'm going to get something to drink.. does anyone want anything? ❞ she questioned as she immediately stepped out of Topper's grasp,  desperately wanting to be in someone else's. they both replied quickly with no as they went back to their conversation like she wasn't there as always. she barely brushed his cheek with a kiss, nothing. as she turned and started walking towards the crowd of party goers. after arguing with JJ on giving her a cup she finally felt the burn in her throat as she sat down on the semi still warm sand in front of the ocean. it was now dark as she stared out at the ocean deep in thought before downing the rest of the beer that was in her red solo cup.

❝ woah, princess drinks beer? ❞ she let out a little chuckle before turning her head to meet his eye.

❝ says the professional surfer ❞ she rebuttal as she crossed one leg over the other. his cocoa butter scent filled her lungs as he sat down next to her.

❝ not professional. cold? ❞ he asked as she stared at his side profile while he glanced out at the ocean for a moment before his eyes locked with her brown ones, her heart skipped a beat.

❝ kinda. ❞ she answered not even noticing the goosebumps that formed on her skin. she didn't understand how she could be cold when her insides felt like molten lava from his one stupid caring question. her shoulders rising as a shrug before her hands graced her semi cold skin up and down trying to create any warmth.

❝ here. ❞ her eyes watched his every movement as he let the jacket slide off his broad chest before placing the grey jacket over her shoulder. warmth spread across her skin as she subconsciously bend down, pressing her nose into the cotton fabric immediately smelling cocoa butter mixed with coconut and touch of vanilla.