Chapter 1.2: Awakening in a Secret Room

Daigo wakes up in a cold sweat as he sits there. There isn't much to do as he seems to actually move or do anything as he's tied to a chair. If he were to be able to activate his cursed energy, he may actually prove to be able to escape. He concentrates as he closes his eyes.. he condenses his cursed energy as he forms it into a ball; the ball suddenly pushes off of him and forms into a rock. This rock is in the shape of a fist as he shoots towards the chair like a rocket and hits one of the legs and bounces off of the now broken chair leg, and bounces all around. He is now stuck to the floor and unable to move, but he can now move. He slowly pushes towards a knife before footsteps can be heard. He looks over to the door, but no one's there, but as he looks back, he sees Arakai once again and lets out a shriek.

Daigo:”AH!”

Arakai's eyes suddenly widen as he responds with a shriek of his own.

Arakai:”AH!”
Daigo:”Why are you screaming???”
Arakai:”I forgot.”
Daigo:”Are you stupid?”
Arakai:”Can't remember, Anyways.”

He ties Daigo to a pillar as he stretches. He holds Sukuna's finger as he speaks.

Arakai:”See, as you may know, the officials HATE vessels like you. I'll make ya a deal. Instead of dying this early on, you collect all 20 fingers and eat them(once per day) and live til you get the 20th finger, and that's when I come in. I go and give you and Sukuna the good ol’ slice to the throat so ya die along with the fingers.”
Daigo:”I guess that's fine.. better than dying now.”
Arakai:”For now, so you don't get murdered, I'll keep an eye on you in Tokyo.. So basically, you're joining my classes. Luckily, you're 15. Great age.”

Arakai peers at you and back at Daigo.

Arakai:”Sorry bout that, i forgot to take my meds to- nevermind, basically, you're joining my class.”
Daigo:”I-I guess that's fine.”