Their relationships with everyone 📝

★{Huge thank you hellisuponus for the request}★ 

❤️Puff🎤

DeeJay : Best friends since childhood . Their bond is unbreakable .

Benatar : Close friends with a love-hate relationship . Doesn't really have a reason to hate him but he likes to annoy him . But a part of him really cares about him . Someone he could definitely rely on and tell him anything .

Axel : Close friends . They get along pretty well . Both are horny little bastards . They have a lot in common .

•Tig : He loves her with all of his heart but doesn't know how to express it , or talk to women in general . But he cares about her a lot .

Wax : Good friends , they both work at the same restaurant and they get along pretty well

DeeJayne : He had fallen for her for like 2 hours because of the sex she gave him and then he just moved on after she said his penis is small

•Friend-zone girl : hates her since she hurt Benatar really bad

•Brock (Mr.Douchbag) : it would be an over statement if I say they're friends

Stevi : Good friends , really admires her voice and sees her as a good person he can rely on if needed

•Grandma : Sees her as the good mother he never had as a kid . Loves her so much and would do anything for her

...
💙 DeeJay 🎧

Puff : also best friends since childhood . Someone he cares about and loves .

Benatar : Very close friends . Also someone he cares about and loves and sees as someone he can rely on and tell them anything without the fear of being judged .

Axel : Close friends . He would listen to him for hours without getting bored . Someone he can rely on with certain topics .

Wax : Friends , not very close . They would chat from time to time but that's it .

Brock : Doesn't really like him . Thinks he's stupid .

Deejayne : Thinks of her as his twin sister . Really loves her and cares about her .

Grandma : Jokes about him falling in love with her . But in general he has no opinion about her .

Stevi : Friends . Just like Wax , they would talk from time to time .

• Friend-Zone girl + Tig : The girl Puff/Ben likes . Nothing more. 

...
💛 Benatar 🎹

•Puff : Very close friends , He loves him a lot (as a friend ofc) and is ready to be there for him when needed .

DeeJay : Very close friends , someone he can rely on . He sees him as an older brother he can always ask for advice .

Axel : Boyfriends . He loves him with all of his heart and soul and is ready to be there for him if needed . Someone he can trust with anything .

•Friend-zone girl : He used to love her so much . But after he realised his feelings to Axel she doesn't mean anything to him anymore .

•Tig : The girl Puff likes . That's it .

•Wax : would be an over statement if I say they're friends .

•Brock : Hates him . Do I need to say why ?

Stevi : Below friendship . But he likes her (as a friend) and loves her voice . Wishes to sing with her where it's just the two of them but is too shy to ask .

Grandma+Deejayne : no opinion

...

🖤 Axel 💀

Puff : Very close friends . They get along petty well . He also likes to fight with him , since he is so much bigger than Puff he'll always win . He likes to pick on him for fun .

Benatar : Boyfriends . He admires him and is deeply in love with him . Sees him as as someone he can rely on and ask for advice and trust with any secret .

DeeJay : Very close friends , Also sees him as someone he can rely on and ask for advice . He can talk to him for hours without feeling bored (even if Dee 90% of the time doesn't answer or react)

•Tig : a hot chick Puff likes

Friend-Zone girl: a hot chick Ben likes

Wax : Below friends . They rarely talk

Stevi : Just some girl he sees every now and then

•DeeJayne + Grandma : no opinion

Brock : Hates him . Not his typical alpha male model

(Lemme know if you have any requests ^^♡ )