𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦

❛ 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬

❛ 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬.. ❜

"This little white trash" He just had to pick me for his stupid little quest

"This little white trash" He just had to pick me for his stupid little quest. ⎯⎯⎯⎯

I completed packing my bag as Caleb closed my jewelry box. "I can't believe you're leaving.." he muttered. He put the tiny box into my backpack and zipped it up. "How am I gonna deal with Clarisse alone?" He lightly chuckled. "You know I'm gonna miss you.." I said softly as I felt my eyes starting to water.

"Hey don't cry, save that for when you listen to that blonde kid yap." He chuckled as he hugged me softly. "I see you're already packed." A soft voice said behind us. We broke from the hug and turned to see Clarisse standing in the doorway. "Hey, I was just about to come see you.." my sentence was cut off quickly when she engulfed me in a firm yet soft hug.

"Be safe, don't do anything dumb, and don't do anything out of the way for that boy."  Clarisse chuckled at the last part. "Who says I will.." I shook my head at the thought of me even shaking his hand.

Clarisse pulled me out of the hug and took out a tiny metal hair stick. It had a symbol embroided as a wing. She pinned it in my hair making a bun. " Oh we'll see, just wait till you come back and we see you two holding hands, fate will tell.." Caleb smirked. Clarisse then hit him in his side causing him to groan and sit down on my bed.

"This clip will always show you your way." She smiled and patted my shoulder. "But seriously, I don't wanna see you show up hand in hand with blondie." She gave me a tiny nudge to the shoulder and started to laugh. "I'd laugh but my rib hurts." Caleb groaned still holding his side.