[5]

******

•|| chapter : 5 ||•

✧⁠*⁠。

A big ass chapter for y'all ✨

"Stop!"

Y/n flinched and froze at her spot by his cold manly voice .

She slowly turned towards him with her low head .

Taehyung checked her out from head to teo . She was too short infront of his height . She was badly shivering with cold and fear too . (The rain had already stopped)

"Don't you know kids shouldn't be roam around at night alone?"

He said in his deep voice and she just looked down towards her feet making a small pout .

"I'm not a k-kid"

She mumbled enough for him to hear .

"How old are you?"

His sudden question made her look up at him but immediately she looked down after glancing his scary orbs .

"E-eomma t-told me not to give s-strangers my information"

She said in low voice .

"Such a kiddo!"

He thought and sighed .

"You Little kid.. go to your home and play with toys instead of walking around"

He said not interestedly and turned towards his car and sat inside it .

He started the engine of the car , leaving the little girl alone in the dark allay .

She just stared at the car's back until it got disappeared .

She left a sigh of relief as she was scared as hell but until she realised she is alone in the dark night , at middle of the road .

She got panicked when she looked around and found the area with no one . She was all alone .

[AT KIM'S MANSION]

Taehyung entered inside the house and the first thing he noticed his Mom and dad sitting on the couch , he was amazed by seeing them here .