Synopsis & Characters

- Before we move into everything, this was alot of time and energy, you guys may be reading this and be like "wow she finished this book in one day?!", but the truth is I didn't it took me months into putting words together, and the reason why all of the chapters are seen written in one day it is because I edited all the chapters by adding words and dialogues to make this book even more interesting for readers to read. Without further do, may you enjoy reading this book made originally by me (;
-sincerely Aeby

Started : April 18th, 2023
Completed : January 16th, 2024

Enjoy peeps :))

———————————————————

Synopsis

In the world of trillionaires, Serena Franzel Montgomery and Cam North Clifford find themselves entangled in an arranged marriage orchestrated by their influential families. Serena, a renowned scientist with a reputation for coldness, clashes with Cam, a stoic CEO. As they navigate the complexities of their forced union, family dynamics, and personal ambitions, unexpected cracks form in their icy exteriors.

Through family gatherings, sibling bonds, and confrontations, Serena and Cam grapple with their own vulnerabilities and insecurities. The marriage, initially a contractual obligation, transforms into an emotional journey as they discover the depth of their feelings for each other.

Tangled emotions, shattered illusions, and resurfacing shadows challenge the couple, but the support of their siblings and a growing love create a powerful synergy. As Serena's heart begins to thaw, she surprises herself by falling in love with Cam, marking a turning point in their relationship.

The story delves into the fragility of love, the strength of family ties, and the resilience required to weather external storms. Through rediscovery and compromise, Serena and Cam emerge from the trials stronger, united, and ready to embrace new beginnings.

"Marriage Contract" is a tale of transformation, proving that even the coldest hearts can thaw, and arranged unions can evolve into profound love stories.

Characters

Main Characters:

Serena Franzel Montgomery: A brilliant and renowned scientist, Serena is the trillionaire heiress to the Montgomery legacy. Known for her icy exterior, she is an independent woman and top president at her company. Throughout the story, Serena undergoes a transformation from a cold-hearted individual to someone capable of profound love.

Cam North Clifford: The CEO of a global empire, Cam is the heir to the Clifford fortune. Cold and reserved, he values control and precision in his life. As the story unfolds, Cam's stoic demeanor gives way to unexpected emotions, and he becomes an integral part of the evolving love story.

Supporting Characters:

Carlos Neo: Cam's brother, who plays a crucial role in bridging the gap between the two families. His presence provides support and understanding as Serena and Cam navigate their arranged marriage.

Chanel Natalie: Cam's younger sister, adding a familial dynamic to the story. Chanel becomes instrumental in breaking down barriers between Serena and Cam, fostering a sense of unity.

Chantel Natalia: Cam's younger sister and twin to Chanel. Alongside her siblings, Chantel contributes to the family dynamics that shape Serena and Cam's relationship.

Sienna Franz: Serena's younger sister, offering a perspective from the Montgomery side. Sienna's presence is significant in establishing connections between the two families.

Shane Francis: Serena's youngest brother, bringing a youthful energy to the narrative. Shane's character adds depth to the familial bonds and influences the dynamics of the story.

Parents:

Mr. Arthur & Mrs. Caroline Montgomery: Serena's trillionaire parents who orchestrate the arranged marriage. Their influence shapes the trajectory of Serena's life and adds complexity to the family dynamics.

Mr. Claver & Mrs. Diana Clifford: Cam's parents, who play a pivotal role in the arranged marriage. The dynamics between the two sets of parents add layers to the unfolding story.