Forgotten nights

Heey! I'm soo sorry I didn't upload a new part for a while. I'm in the middle of some selections and my testweek. I hope you like this (short) part.:) Oh and btw: in my first chapters were so many grammar mistakes and my friend dare2dream1999 corrected them :) I also have got a super good idea, and when I've got some more time, I'll execute it! haha it's still a secret :)

The boys smile when I get back. 'Alice, do you want another drink?' Harry asks. I don't want to act different, so I nod. Harry walks away and Niall gives me the darts. 'It's your turn.' He says. I put one step forward, to the white line. I close my eyes. Trying to shake of the thought that are my head since one minute ago. 'Go on.' Zayn says. I breath in and out and throw the dart. 15! 'It's 15!' I smile. 'Oh no! She threw a good one?' Harry says with my drink in his hand. 'Yes! And my question is: are you playing a game with me?' 'Maybe, do you want to play a game?' Harry replies cheeky. 'You know what I mean. Answer.' 'I already answered one of your questions. Here's your drink.' I accept the drink Harry gives to me. It smells stronger than the last one. I swallow the drink directly and wait impatiently until one of the boys still answers me a good answer. 'She's a drinker. That's for sure...' I hear softly. I feel an enormous pressure in my ears and everything turns around too quickly. It's like I play a movie but the pictures aren't in HD, so you see everything as loose pictures. I look around for a seat. I can't find an untaken one and let myself fall in the lap of someone whose face I even can't see anymore. 'Too much?' Is the last thing I hear and I faint.

'Soo! You are finally awake!' I hear a high voice. I try to open my eyes but close them immediatly when I see too much light. I notice I've got a headache and put the blankets over my head. Blankets. White polkadot blankets. I'm in my own room. I try to remember things from last night, but there's a gap after the kiss with Zayn. What happend. My eyes are almoste usted to the bright light, and open them now completely. I see Hayley standing sitting on the back of my bed. 'Here, something against headaches.' Hayley says. 'How do you know?' 'Well, you went a bit crazy last night, remember.' Hayley laughs. I frown my eyebrows. I don't remember a thing! 'Don't worry: dad's out of town.' Hayley says when she sees my face. 'It's Wednesday today, right?' I ask, thinking about what happened. 'Yes, but I think you should stay home today... Kelsey picks me up at nine, so then you have to take care of yourself. I made you breakfast by the way. I added a little flower, because it makes you happy. You know what makes me happy? Liam! He's so funny, charming...' Hayley talks along. I put the blankets again over my head and groan.

At 10 o'clock I wake up again. My headache is still there, but I have to do something. I grab my iPhone and click on Facebook. I see I'm tagged in some pictures and click on the first one. My eyes get bigger and my mouth falls open. 'What?!'

That's me in the picture. At least, I think that's me. Drunk. In some pictures I'm standing in a weird pose, sitting on peoples lap, and in the last one I'm even kissing Niall. 'What the hell did I do? How come I don't remember anything of that night?' All kind of questions run through my head. I need some air and throw my phone on my bed. I walk towards the door, but hear then a little sound. I walk back and click on the message. 'How do you feel? Headache?' It's a message from Charlie. 'Yeah, to the fullest ahha.' I type back. 'Why aren't you at school? Everybody is talking about you.' 'I just woke up and saw the pictures. I don't remember anything, but I'm so ashamed!' I know I met Charlie only yesterday, but I feel like she's my best friend since ages. Maybe because she reminds me a bit of Tina, a friend from the Netherlands who acts just like her.

'You don't remember?? Too much bacardi? You were very wild last night. But this has a bright side, you know!' Charlie sents me back. 'How can this has a bright side? I won't ever get a job because of the pictures on Facebook and everybody on school things I'm a slut?' I type confused. 'You have to come to school! I want to tell you something! Charlie x' is the last thing she sends.

I haven't checked the grammar mistakes yet, so I'll correct it later! I didn't want you guys to wait any longer haha

love JHP