7⃣.3⃣

| ONIKA'S POV. |

I walked down to the beach dressed in a long sundress and a sun hat to go along with it.

Babe, do I look fine? I asked him as swinging our hands.

You look beautiful. He said kissing my cheek.

I smiled at him.

Thank you. I responded.

We walked down the broad walk and over to the sand. I saw Chyna wearing a two piece bikini. Her bump was a little noticeable, but it was cute. Mine was a little less noticeable than hers.

Hey boo. I said hugging her from behind.

Yall are so gay. Tyga laughed.

Watch ya mouth. I warned with a smirk.

Chris smirked at me and I laughed.

Stop, you pervert. I mumbled.

Heather and Amber hugged me.

You look beautiful. They cooed.

Thank babies. I relied with a smile.

I want some ice cream. Chyna said side eyeing tyga.

I looked at him and he wasn't even paying attention. He was too engaged with the conversation with the boys. I laughed.

I said I want some ice cream. She said a bit louder.

Finally it caught his attention and he looked at her.

Oh baby, what do you want? Strawberry? He asked.

No, Chocolate. She said with a smile.

Aught I'll be back. He replied with a smile.

Chris? I asked him batting my eyelashes cutely.

Wassup Nika? He asked smiling and helping me off the ground.

I want some ice cream. Butter pecan to be exact. I said smiling.

He nodded and kissed my forehead. I blushed and wiped the sand off of me.

Look you guy. I made a sandcastle. Amber replied happily.

Bitch, that shit looks sloppy. I said laughing.

It looks like shit for real. Heather said laughing.

Shut the fuck up and take a picture. She said waving us off.

I wanna be in it. I said smiling.

I walked over to her and Chyna took the picture. She sent it to us and I smiled. I guess I'll post it too. I captured the picture.

" Beach Day with my besties and Bae. "

I watched as people commented heart eyes and "she's so pretty". I blushed and watched as Chris walked over to me with my ice cream. I watched as he also licked it.

Chris! I yelled.

He looked at me with innocent look and I smiled. I placed my hand on my hip and he took another lick.

Stop! I yelled at him.

He laughed and handed me my cone.

I bought, so I can't have a lick. He said smirking and holding me from behind.

It seems like you took several licks. I said laughing and licking my cone.

He laughed and kissed my cheek.

You'll get over it. He mumbled in my ear.

Aye, Trigga tryna throw a party, yall swinging through? Tyga asked.

Yeah. We all mumbled except me.

I'll stay home. I mumbled.

Why babe? It's fun. He said swinging us from side to side.

No thank you. I'll call Rihanna and Bey over and pig out with them . I said smiling at the thought.

He stale faced me and I shrugged.

Chris, I'm really not up to it tonight. No loud music in my ears. Not tonight. I said loud enough for everyone to hear me.

You not coming? Heather asked sadly.
Nah, I wanna chill. Chris is going. I mumbled shrugging my shoulders.

Best friend, please? She asked me.

No. I'm really tired, maybe next time. Maybe. I said laughing.

For the rest of the day, we laughed, talked, and chilled. This probably one of the most relaxing days ever.

*

I walked into the house and kicked off my sandals.

I'm so tired. I mumbled to myself.

Rihanna and Bey was coming over to watch a few movies with me and eat. I really didn't feel going to a house party. Pregnancy is really kicking my ass.

I walked over to the couch and turned the TV on. Just then my phone rang. I picked it up and was my manager, Kelly. I smiled and picked it up.

* PHONE CALL *

Kellycakesss

Hey Kells, I aint talked to you in a while. Wassup? I asked getting comfortable.

Hey girl. A magazine company wants you to be the cover. She said excitedly.

That's great, when and where? I asked smiling.

And tomorrow, around 12. Please be on time, they pay well. She sold causing me smile.

You know I don't play about my money.. I'll be there... On time. I said laughing.

See you then. She said hanging up.

I placed my phone on the couch and walked up the stairs. I walked into my room and stripped put of my clothes. I took a shower and dried off. I put on a pair of black spandex shorts and a tank top. I put my hair in a bun and walked down. As if on cue, the doorbell ranged. I smiled and unlocked. When, I saw who was my smile turned upside down.

Karrueche, what do you want? I asked her.

I just wanted to apologize. It was rude of me to barge in yall relationship. I'm really sorry. She said.

I clapped my hand and smiled.

Your acting coach is good, what's her name? I asked smiling.

Onika, I'm sorry, serious. Here I made a apple to show, just how sorry I am. She said causing me to laugh again.

Mama told me not to eat from strangers. Listen Kay, it's 10:30 something to 11 I have company coming over. Go away. I said seriously.

She was making my blood boil, every second she was at my doorstep.

Just take the pie, I promise I'm done with him. She said handing it to me.

I threw it in her face.

I'm done with you, get away! I yelled closing my door.

I'm tired of her fake ass! Stay away from me and mine.