Chapter One

"Maddy please come with me to this concert! You won't regret it!" Kamryn said as we were walking around the mall. "Fine!!When is it?" I replied. "Tomorrow night....and they're VIP tickets so we get to meet them too!!!" She squealed as we left the mall and headed towards my car.

Okay so my bestfriend Kamryn is absolutely obsessed with these guys Sammy and Skate, and she won tickets to see them and has been begging me to go since she got them so I gave in. Maybe it will be fun, I have listened to their music before and I actually liked a few songs so that's good that I will know some songs.

We just graduated from HS a few days ago and just got moved into our new apartment which is really nice for a 'cheap' apartment. Anyway, we got to the apartment and put our clothes we got away then sat and watched some movies before we went to bed.

~Next morning~

I woke up at 11 am to Kam rocking out to Sammy and Skates song "Penthouse". I went out into the living room and sat on the couch. I got my phone out and went on twitter and posted, 'Cant wait to go see @SammyWilk and @skatemaloley tonight with @KamrynJones12!'

We spent most the day jamming to their music getting more and more excited! Soon enough it was almost 5pm so we got ready. I wore a black crop top that said #SKATE with jean shorts and Kam wore a white crop top that said #SAMMY on hers with jean shorts as well. Once we got all ready we headed down to the event.