Chapter Six

Kam came out and sat between Sam and I,then a few minutes later Skate came out and sat next to me. "Morning lover boy" Sam said laughing and winking at me. I rolled my eyes and tried not to laugh or anything. "Oh and your so innocent over there?" Skate said rolling his eyes and smiling.

"Ha are you always this mean to each other?" Kam said laughing. "Yeah, they act like brothers." Swaz said laughing. "Okay who's hungry?" Skate said. We all said 'me!' Skate went and talked to the bus driver and asked if he could stop at a restaurant near by.

He said the closest one is 15 minutes away, so we took turns getting dressed. I put a pink crop top on that said flawless, with jean shorts and my white hy-top converse. Then I threw my hair in a messy bun and called it good. I went out and sat on the couch and Kam went back and changed.

"Dang lil' mama you look good!" Skate said when I sat down. "Oh please, haha" I said blushing. Kam came out and was wearing a tank top that had LA on it and high waisted jean shorts. She sat on the couch and Skate went back to change. Kam and Sammy were talking and I was on my phone and talking to John while we waited for Skate to get dressed.

When Skate was done Swaz went back and got dressed then we were at the restaurant. The lady sat us in a booth in the back and took out order. Me and Kam shared an omelet and the boys each got their own food. I had to pee so I got up and went to the bathroom and there was a creepy old lady in there just talking to herself in the mirror...weird. I ignored it and minded my own business.
-Skate's POV-
"Okay guys, so I have a plan." I said. "And that would be..." Sam said "Okay so I like Maddy a lot.." I said "No shit, haha" Sam said as we all laughed. "Okay so what's your plan?" Kam said. " When we get to Chicago I want to take her on a date, and I want you guys to help." I explained. Maddy was coming back so I just told them we'd talk more about this later. "Act normal!" I said as we all laughed.
-Maddy's POV-
"There was a weird old lady in the bathroom just taking to herself in the mirror. Haha" I said as I sat down. "Weird!" Kam said. Skate was just spacing out and Sam and Swaz were on their phones. Sam was taking a snapchat and took a pic of all of us and said 'Squad goin up at breakfast' and then put it on his story.