Chapter Seven

I tweeted that we were at breakfast and tagged the guys and Kam and instantly started getting hate replies. Skate read the tweet and retweeted and favorited it and saw the replies too. He looked at me and smiled then tweeted 'Guys back off, if you're true fans you'd respect the people we hang out with...' And I started getting more hate. I don't mind, I knew it would happen at some point.

We got done eating and got back on the tour bus and watched a few movies then I went back and laid down on Skates bed and fell asleep. Skate came back and laid down with me and I felt him put is arm over my waist.
I woke up and Skate was on his phone, I got up and went out where Sammy, John, and Kam were and sat down.

Skate came out a little while later and sat next to me and Sam. We had an hour left until we were at the hotel. Longest. Trip. Ever. Haha but it's fun traveling with cute guys and getting to know the real Skate and Sammy is unreal. I feel like I'm in a dream.

We finally got to the hotel and found our rooms the guys had one room and Kam and I had the other. They were rooms that had the connecting door so we could still hang out and stuff. I laid down on the bed and put my headphones in and eventually fell asleep.

I don't know why I've been so tired, maybe just the excitement of this trip and staying up late. I heard a loud bang and woke up, I got up and the room was dark the connecting door was shut, I went to the bathroom and Kam was getting out of the shower. "Sorry, I dropped the conditioner getting out haha" she said. "It's okay haha"

-Skate's POV-
While Maddy was napping we came up with a brilliant plan for the date. Kam was going to take her shopping for a dress and come back here and get her ready. Then take her to the lobby where a limo will be waiting assisted by Swaz and Sam.

The limo will take her to this really fancy restaurant on the water where she'll find me waiting out front for her. She will be so shocked!

-Maddy's POV-
Kam got dressed and sat on the bed with me and said, "Wanna go shopping?" "Sure! I'll text Skate and let him know!" "Sounds good, lessss go!"
M- Hey Kam and I are going shopping 💁🏽
S- Sounds good beautiful see you later 😋

He's so hot, I can't believe this is all happening.
Kam and I found the mall and I found the prettiest dress ever. "Okay so you need to find a dress for tonight." Kam said. "Um why?" "We are all going to a uh party." She said "Okay...I'll try this one on."

We both found cute dresses and went back to the hotel. We got ready and went down to the lobby and Sam and Swaz were by the door. "Where's Skate?" I asked. "Uh still changing..." Sam said suspicious. "Okay.." I said. "K you're coming with us" Sam said pulling my arm. There was a limo out side, Sam opened the door and Swaz got in the I got in then Sammy got in and the limo took off. This is weird.