mr cage start twerking

{Small warning before you begin. This chapter gets a bit more suggestive, but, nothing extreme like gay booty sex or something. Just intimate touching, bonnerrrrrrr, and grinding. Just a heads up.}

| Second Person POV |

You almost fumbled the confidence you were stacking upon yourself the moment your eyes had connected with each other. Having to swallow down the nervousness which had tried to overtake your assertive stature, you had to nearly force yourself to speak to him so that even a shred of silence wouldn't befall upon the two of you and make the situation awkward.

"Welcome." You'd say with a casually sultry tone accompanied lightly lidded eyes as you placed your hand upon the table he was sitting in front of, leaning your body down along with your slow movement. It was a tactic you used often to give your customers a good look of your toned chest that was hidden behind the suggestive suit that hugged your body neatly. Which worked just as you expected it to as you could see the way his eyes were drawn to it for a moment, but soon snapped back up to meet your low eyes once more. A smirk began to crawl onto his features, and you could tell he was charging up his natural charm, just as you've observed within his various interviews and general acting persona he maintained in the eyes of the public.

"Hey, Sweetheart." Pet names already? Oh he wants you bad. "Here to offer me a dance or something?" He continued, meeting the sultry tone you had with his own as he stared up at you. In all honesty, you felt like you were about to black out in front of him. Which was humiliating for your own self, seeing as how quick you were internally folding by a singular pet name and a question.

God. How embarrassing.

Yet you maintained your fragile composure and remained as strong as you could.
With a small nod and a hum to answer his question, Johnny didn't even seem to think about his answer before he seemed to almost blurt out his response. It being exactly the type of response you'd expect from him of all people.

"Hell yeah. What are we waiting for then?" He'd say with eagerness clear in his tone as he had already began to arise from his seat while looking at you expectantly. You couldn't lie, his eager nature surprised you just the slightest bit. Making you blink as a way of showing that, before a sly smile began to crawl on to your glossy lips. While you didn't show it yourself, you were eager as well, even if it was going to be a simple lap dance you'd be performing on him just like you would with any other customer who accepted the request.

But in this case, it was different. For obvious reasons.

Straightening yourself from your position, you turned around and walked a few steps ahead of Johnny before turning your head to look at him. With a finger, you suggestively motioned for him to follow you before turning your head back around to its previous position and began leading him to where the private rooms were located. You could hear the sound of his dress shoes behind you as he obeyed your wordless command and followed after you. Catching up to you enough to walk confidently by your side whilst drinking up the looks fellow customers gave him upon recognizing just the man who was passing by them.

Among those people, albeit in the farther back, was the coworker who you had been conversing with just moments ago. Looking at you with an astonished look as you passed by them with Johnny following in tow. Before the two of you were out of their vision, they had grinned and gave you a pair of thumbs ups to show their support, to which you discreetly let your smile grow upon noticing.

They were a real one, honestly.

It didn't take long for the two of you to reach your destination. You had allowed for Johnny to go in first so he could get accustomed to the room and admire the layout, with you following him in just moments after as he was still savoring the lavish look of the place. It was clear a lot of money was spent on the interior of the room by just a mere glance. To the luxurious glimmering chandelier, the velvet carpet, the marble floor and furnishing, the silk privacy curtains, and the personal self-serve bar that was stationed inside were all certainly a sight to see. If the club itself wasn't already an impressive sight, then the cost of this room alone would definitely sway anyone who sought to be a critic to the interior.

Wordlessly, Johnny had given the room his approval if the silent nod to himself was anything to go by. Letting himself take a seat on the spot he thought would be best, he raised his head to look at you expectantly as you made your way to him in a leisurely manner with your hips swaying in a purposefully tantalizing manner. Soon taking a seat yourself upon his lap with both of your legs on the sides of his, you caged him upon the plush surface he relaxed upon with a small foxy smile playing at your face.

Letting yourself get adjusted to the feeling for a few seconds, you began to perform exactly what he requested of you with expertise gathered from the amount of times you had been doing this within your field of work. He had even seemed to notice your experience judging by the way his eyes widened in just the slightest, almost seeming to not have expected for you to be doing an impressive job right at the bat. But, it wasn't unwelcome.
Oh no, not at all.

There was a comfortable yet warm tension that began to settle within the room as you grinded your pelvis onto him in an almost painfully slow manner. Purposefully teasing and riling up the man beneath you, who's eyes had lidded whilst he thoroughly enjoyed the feeling you generously brought to him. One of his hands had reached out and lightly rested upon your built back while he threw his head back upon the backpost of his plush seat, his dark eyes watching you with a building intensity burning within them.

The room was silent for the first few moments you provocatively danced upon him, save for the instrumental of an evocative song that played within the room to settle the lustful mood that was naturally brought to such a place like this. The tempo matched the rhythm in your hips as they almost hypnotically moved along with your body, further arousing the Hollywood sensation who had let out a groan by the feeling of your lower half against him.

Your eyes travelled up to meet his face and take in the blissful expression he wore, watching as his eyes glanced up into yours and his features shift to a more smug look as if to hide how much he was easily unraveling from underneath you. As what was expected of him, he was the first to break the silence that settled between you two. His mouth opening, and him deciding to start conversation while you worked your magic upon him.

"So, baby, tell me something." He started while using the hand that was upon you to slither underneath the opening of your outfit that was placed upon your midsection, tugging the upper half of your body closer to his so that not only could he bathe in the close proximity, but so he could also have your face closer to his own.

"Just stroke my ego for a second, yeah? You a fan of the one and only?" He would ask you with a tilt of his head while looking hopefully for your answer, which he got just by the almost bashful, yet guilty look that ran across your face for no longer than a second. You had averted your gaze whilst your hips stuttered in their movements, your gaze being drawn back to him by the way he tugged at your outfit again to get your attention.

Lord who art in Heaven. Why must you do this.

You had hesitated to answer for a minute, even if it was clear what your answer would be with the way you behaved by a supposedly simple question.
"..I suppose you could say that." You'd say. "I can't lie to you, I've been admiring you for years..." You muttered out to him, with the confidence you've been upholding all this time beginning to crumble. It seemed to be in Johnny's favor by the way the smug look he held on his face grew more intense, which was accompanied with a certain prideful glint that shined in his brown eyes.

"Have you now?" He seemed to question, spurring you on to say more to fuel his ego just a little bit beyond the brink. Again, you hesitated. As this was having the opposite effect on you as it was to Johnny, who almost seemed to be getting off to your confessions. If the familiar pressure upon your pelvis was anything to judge by, that is. It was already prevalent before when you had noticed it just a few seconds into your sensual dance, but, you could feel the way it twitched the moment you sent that humiliating look his way.

Perhaps you were getting more than you bargained for here.

But did you feel inclined to stop?
God. Not at all.

It was beginning to feel overwhelming to you, that was for absolute certain. But at the same time, this was going much better than you expected and it showed. You expectations were, were that perhaps you'd do a silent little dance, he'd appreciate it, then pay you appropriately before leaving. But, perhaps you underestimated how much he'd want from you.
Or rather, want you in general.

...

Let's not go that far now.

With an affirming hum, you had began to lift yourself from your place upon Johnny to change positions before he began to get bored of this one. Which was a practice you often did, to help upkeep the sexual tension that boils up during your performance.

But, you were halted in your movements by just the mentioned man, who's hands flew out to place themselves upon your hips with a firm hold. Your eyes widened by the motion, with a hitched gasp passing through your lips as you were held taut to his own hips with your chests pressed warmly together. Your gaze practically flew to his with an almost questioning look that was laced with an unfamiliar flustered tone. A sight that Johnny drank up, and took a picture of within his mind.
As if you couldn't get any more attractive than you already were to him.

Without even saying a word, he sent you a look that encouraged.. or rather, practically demanded for you to continue your thoughts and feelings about him. He would appreciate the way you seemed to understand the look you gave him, judging by the way you nearly cut contact with his gaze, yet settled for biting at your lip instead in an almost nervous fashion.

"I.. I have." You began to say with your voice trailing off slightly, but picking back up upon feeling the way his hold upon you got just slightly tighter as a silent encouragement. "You're, um.." You almost smacked yourself for the way you nearly stumbled over your words.

"You're one of the very few people I hoped I'd get to, at the very least, meet once in my life."

You had almost shivered upon feeling the way he hardened upon you when you had gathered up enough courage to say exactly what had been on your mind from this experience with him, harshly swallowing down any pride that stubbornly remained after your first confession.
Oh the things this man was doing to you.

"Looks like you got a bit more than what you bargained for, yeah?" He jested with a comical grin growing on his face, making one similar; albeit smaller than his grow upon your own features from his small joke. It had even made a chuckle slip through your lips and the building tension in your shoulders begin to gradually release, yet not completely.

"You could say that." You said as the shy grin upon your face settled into a bright smile. Your eyes broke contact from his and instead settled upon his clothed chest. Your hand settling itself upon the very place you were gazing upon, with your finger tracing circles into the silky fabric of the button up he seemed to wear just for this occasion.
 Getting yourself familiar with the deep red color of the fabric which mingled handsomely with his lightly tanned skin, you let words slip by your lips a lot more easily as the lack of seeing his tantalizing expression began to build the lost confidence within you back up once more.

"But I'm not complaining. How many people get to say they gave The Johnny Cage a lap dance?" To match the sense of humor he had began to show, you let it accompany with your own to fit with the more lightened mood which he had set. Which in your opinion, seemed to be a good move.

Your eyes shot up to him by not only the feeling, but the sound of his laughter which reached your ears that was brought out by your fitting quip. It was a lot more boisterous than you expected, but, it had made you let out a few snickers of your own to accompany his, even as it settled down into snorts and ended with a content sigh.

"Not much, babe. Not much." He replies with a close mouthed grin, his grip upon your hips finally faltering enough for you to be able to move within his persistent hold upon them. He eyed you up and down before allowing for his eyes to lid once again. The man letting out a hum before he spoke up again.

"Speaking of that little dance.. let's keep going, doll." With his grin turning into a smirk, he watched as you lifted yourself from his lap and changed your position just as you had wanted to do moments ago with the feeling of Johnny's hands slipping from its rightful place upon your waist.
"And hey. If you're lucky, I might ask you back to my place after this too. I'm really starting to like you, dollface."
He continued with his voice dropping to a slightly lower level, smugly watching the way you halted in your movements for no longer than a second before continuing to shift. Without you even knowing yourself, he had caught the slight twitch that made itself known to him through the fabric concealing your pelvis before your back was fully turned to him.

He leaned himself back in his seat as he let his hands roam directly back to you, one hand going to your neck while the other let itself known upon the upper part of your thigh. Keeping a light grip upon the firm of your neck, he let out a resounding hum against you as you easily adjusted to the position and resumed grinding upon him just as you were earlier.

Letting his eyes close to a gentle shut as he savored the way your motions felt upon his aching need, he listened to your light voice as it breathed out the last words you'd say before a comfortable silence settled upon the dimly lit room. A smirk playing at his features from the influenced smug nature that was laced into it.

"I could say the same for you, pretty boy."

Looks like your confidence hadn't vanished after-all.

A/N: stares at my screen with bloodshot eyes
Meant to get this out a lot sooner, but I stalled and just decided to write it all in one go
I have work in 2 days and shit to do but oohhh johnny cage ooagghh