Author's note

•|D I S C L A I M E R|•

This story is part of my imagination and does not relate to any event taking place in real life. It's my hearty request to you all to not compare this book to any real life event.
And kindly don't get offended by anything shown in this book, this book is written for entertainment purposes and shall be taken in that way only.

Don't take any dialogue or any scene on your heart, brain, liver, lungs, and kidney etc. and come to me abusing.

If any scene or line matches with any other novel by a author then it's totally a coincidence and neither that author has copied nor me so please don't even try to spread hate because of those reasons.

•|C O P Y R I G H T|•

Presenting you all with my work "His destined lover" this book is copyrighted by me and every dialogue and scene of this book belongs to me.

I don't appreciate anyone copying my work in the name of inspiration or even translating it to any language. It's my work and i will take actions against the account who do so.

•|T R O P E S|•

• Desi romance
• Age gap
• Stalker romance
• Little bit of drama
Love triangle
• Happy or Sad ending?
• Slow paced maybe
• Desi X Videsi

This story contains -

• Abusive content • Mature scenes • Emotional scenes • Murder and rape scenes

Hello to the person reading this book

Hello to the person reading this book. I am delighted that you choose to read this book. I am more than excited to share my story with you all. I am hoping to see all the love.

This is my first time writing a book and my vocabulary isn't any perfect so this book will be filled with grammatical mistakes pardon me for that, i will try to fix them whenever I will get time to do so.

This book falls under the category of soft romance but might contain some sensual scenes, as Wattpad has been removing the books with mature content especially of Indian authors i am afraid they will remove my book too for writing sensual scenes.

So it's my hearty request to all present on the otherside to not report this book you all can drop the book if you think this isn't your regular genre but please don't report, it takes time and hardwork to write a book.

I am a student so it might take time for me to update i would appreciate if you all will show patience.

If you like this story then don't forget to vote and comment it would mean alot.

With regards
Signing in