[5]

A U T H O R

Sharna woke up feeling the invadance of sunlight in her room directly falling on her eyes. She gently rubbed them as her eyes slowly get adjusted to lighting she sat up on her bed looking around when her gaze fell on the mystery beauty sleeping innocently.

She smiled unknown to herself the reason she smiled but she find it enchanting to see this man sleeping so beautifully yet innocently.

She gently stretched her body as she stood up from bed, gently sliding her feet into the slippers she walked towards him and noticed his features.

Surely this white man has managed to grab her attention, unknown to herself those strings were pulling her to him. She gently feathered his hairs as she suppressed a smile threatening to fall on her lips.

She sighed and went in bathroom for a relaxing bath after all the chaos in her calmness. She really needed one calming bath. As she entered the bathroom, he woke up from his deep slumber at the disturbing sound of door closing.

He stretched his body a little as he took in his surroundings.

It wasn't his room, ofcourse how can it be when he slept in his bee's room last night.

He sighed amused that his little bee didn't create any drama and let him sleep in her room.

It was hard to believe.

He stood up on his feets feeling little numb and weared his jacket again as he got ready to leave when his eyes fell on the bathroom door. The craving to see her evoked in him once again but he knew better.

He stood there staring at the bathroom door for a moment with a longing for her. After sometime he finally decided to leave.

Spending half an hour in shower Sharna finally step out only to be greeted with sight of her room empty, he was nowhere to be found.

She sighed and walked towards her closet.

After searching through various clothes she finally decided to wear a silky white strap top paired up with a white pant and her white pencil heels and those white jhumka were just a cherry on top giving a perfect ending point to her beauty.

She did minimal makeup and walked out of her room.

Entering downstairs she was welcomed with the knowing hustle bustle of her house, she smiled as she saw her mother scolding her brother while their father was trying to defend him. Her mother saw her and smiled a little.

"Haayye how pretty my bacha is looking.." She took a little kajal from her eyes and put it behind her ear to keep evil eyes off.

"Maa this is cheating you always discriminate between me and her.!" Ekaksh cried. Her mother ignored the whining boy skillfully as she placed a gentle kiss on Sharna's forehead causing Ekaksh to make a face.

"It's okay beta I am with you." Her father patted Ekaksh's shoulder who hugged his father faking his anger towards his mother.

"Acha leave it you both packed your stuff?? You both have to leave for airport tomorrow only." Their mother informed and as information sink into the realisation Ekaksh had a horrific expression on his face as he asked his father for help but the man knew his life was more precious as his father backed out.

"Papa!!" Ekaksh cried.

"Don't worry you still have a day...and mumma I will make sure his belongings are all packed." Sharna intervene as she rescued her brother out.

Ekaksh mumbled a small thanks to her and ran to his room. All the three people present in the room burst into laughter at his antics.

Sharna sat on her bed while the man stood in balcony staring at her lovingly, obvious to his presence Sharna finally closed her eyes tiredly before opening them and stared at him.

That strange feeling of fear settling with a sense of ease in her as she felt strangely comfortable around him now.

She gave him a sarcastic smile and again went to read her book completely ignoring him. As she focused on her book she could felt his burning gaze on her figure.

"You goin' somewhere bee?" He asked as he noticed her luggage packed in a suitcase. She hummed focusing on her book instead.

He tilt his head and squinted his eyes.

She replied to him without any fear? Amusing.

"Where?" He stepped forward as a flame of curiosity ignited within him.

She looked up from her book, her eyes squinting as she sighed and replied with a boring look. "India!" He nodded still standing in the dark.

"Since when my bee became this fearless?" He asked in his deep husky voice sending shiver down her spine.

She looked up at him with a smirk. "Maybe since I have seen this sleeping beauty sleeping in my room so innocently?"

He raised his eyebrows at her words feeling little embarrassed at his own actions. He looked otherside as he cleared his throat feeling heat rushing through his cheeks.

Thanks to the darkness otherwise she would have seen his blushing face and another embarrassed moment would add up for her to tease him about.

"Umm now what happened to this sleeping beauty?" Sharna teased knowing he was all flustered by her previous sentence.She felt a sense of satisfaction within her as she saw him looking other side totally ignoring her presence.

She went back on reading her book while he sat on the couch feeling little tired. He really needed a proper meal otherwise soon he would ended up in hospital.

He leaned on the back rest of couch closing his eyes as he felt the need to go back his home. He needed his mother's embrace and nothing else.

He sighed as he felt his eyes glistening with tears, his fingers slightly brushed off the tears from the corner of his eye as he looked at his bee, a peace in his chaos.

He smiled to himself as he kept staring at her while his mind was a whirl of emotions.

Hey so here is the chapter 5 of His destined lover, hope i did justice to emotions this time. Also what are you opinions on Mr. Stalker?

Do vote and comment that would be appreciated.

Shower some love here please guys.

With regards
Author Kaya

[Not edited]