[1]

A U T H O R

Sharna opened her eyes by the chaos running up in her house, slowly rubbing her eyes she sat up on the bed when her mother entered inside looking as if just ran a marathon. Sharna raised her eyebrows and her mother did the same.

She stood up irritated.

"Coming just in a minute mumma."

She spoke as she streched her arms high and yawned a little, her mother gave her a look and left downstairs while yelling at her brother.

"She will take one hour you go and get it by yourself if it come out a little big she can wear it and if it come out small then we will gift it to some one else."

Sharna made a irritated face.

"Oyee gadhe I am coming in a minute don't you dare leave without me." As she finished her words she quickly ran into bathroom to be away from the flying chappal she will receive after talking to her elder brother like this.

She entered the bathroom with her towel and walking towards shower she turned the tap on letting the cold water fell over her figure, she closed her eyes as the cold water touched her warm skin kissing every part of it.

Her tensed body relaxed as she felt all her stress washing away with the each drop of water leaving her body.

She stood there almost for 15 minutes when she heard her brother yelling from outside her room.

"Bandariya come out fast otherwise I will leave without you." Ekaksh retorted in a warning tone which Sharna ignored skillfully and continued standing under the shower.

Almost after 10 minutes she came out of shower.

"Why are we in this mall bhai?" Sharna asked amazed by the luxurious interior of the huge building. Ekaksh just shrugged his shoulders giving her a 'duh' look as they both continued to walk.

Sharna was in awe after seeing the amount of luxurious brand outlets present in the mall.

"Bhai let's go to Gucci no no Chanel.." She spoke with enthusiasm while Ekaksh looked at her with his iconic bored look.

"No Miss Mukesh Ambani ki sauteli beti I don't have enough money to bare with these tantrums of yours.. just found some cheap one which gives good quality clothes and buy whatever mom told to buy."

Sharna glared at him. "Wait- I don't know what mumma said to buy i thought you asked her!?"

Ekaksh gave her a tight lipped deadly smile while Sharna suddenly found floor so ethereal and beautiful.

"Ay ay captain.." Sharna said as she ended the call and turned towards Ekaksh who was busy in eating burger. Sharna felt like kicking the man infront of her right in face after seeing how he was eating and she wasn't able to eat a single thing since morning.

"So what did mom said?" Ekaksh asked while showing her the cup of coffee which was her favourite.

"She said to buy lehnga for me and saree for her as papa have a new kurta to wear and if you have any new kurta to wear them wear it in evening otherwise buy one for yourself too."

She said as she tossed her brother's phone giving him a mini heart attack before catching it in her hands again.

"Liked it?" She asked showing him her mocking smile. Ekaksh looked at her with a horrified expression on his face.

"Ahhh oye kutte I am your sister how can you do this to me? You want to kill me I was just joking." Sharna cried with a terrified expression on her face as Ekaksh was holding her one hand while she was hanging on the balcony of sixth floor of mall which surely was higher than a regular sixth floor.