𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 [closed]

𝗦𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘀:
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 [Wattpad: Best Username]: 8/15
♡ Your username is what most people see first and that is one of the factors that determine whether they will click on your profile to check you out. Come and battle with other creative guests on who has the best username!

𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗖𝘂𝗽 [Wattpad: Best Theme]: 9/15
♡ Your theme is probably the first thing most people notice when they come onto your profile. Did you spend a lot of time and effort into creating the theme you have today? Well, let's see how eye-catching it is, shall we?
♡ Note that you must have designed the theme yourself, but the pictures can be from the internet.

𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘀 [Wattpad: Best Bio]: 9/15
♡ Bios are a quick overview of who you are among other things. How aesthetic, yet informative is yours?
♡ Note that you must have designed the bio yourself.

𝗔𝗷𝗮𝘅 [Wattpad: Best Reading List Names]: 6/15
♡ Proud of the unique names of your carefully curated reading lists? Why not come show us how creative you can be?

𝗦𝗹𝗮𝗽𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 [Best Carrd]: 0/15
♡ Need a more proper space to showcase what you're about? Well, that's completely fine! Why not show us yours in the process?
♡ Note that you must have designed the carrd yourself.

𝗞𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 [Pinterest: Best Username]: 0/15
♡ How original and interesting is your username? Why not come and find out?
♡ Note that if you're under 16, your account will be private in most countries. In that case, do send me your profile link as I'll have to follow you to judge your account.

𝗕𝗿𝘂𝘁𝘂𝘀 [Pinterest: Best Profile Picture]: 1/15
♡ Every piece of art is unique, same for your profile picture. How does it represent you?
♡ Note that you must have designed the profile picture yourself, but the pictures can be from the internet.
♡ Note that if you're under 16, your account will be private in most countries. In that case, do send me your profile link as I'll have to follow you to judge your account.

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲 [Pinterest: Best Bio]: 0/15
♡ Short and sweet? Or maybe something aesthetic? Or a quote that represents you? Let's see how well it is!
♡ Note that you must have designed the bio yourself.
♡ Note that if you're under 16, your account will be private in most countries. In that case, do send me your profile link as I'll have to follow you to judge your account.

𝗙𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗔𝗰𝗲𝘀 [Pinterest: Best Board Names]: 0/15
♡ What are your beautiful boards without equally stunning names? Did you spend time designing yours to your liking? Well, why not join us in this category then?
♡ Note that if you're under 16, your account will be private in most countries. In that case, do send me your profile link as I'll have to follow you to judge your account.

𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱 [Best Wattpad Account]: 6/15
♡ Want to compete with others on who has the best Wattpad account? Well, then hurry grab a spot before it's gone!

𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗝𝘂𝗿𝘆 [Best Pinterest Account] 1/15
♡ Want to compete with others on who has the best Pinterest account? Then put on your running shoes and let the race begin!
♡ Note that if you're under 16, your account will be private in most countries. In that case, do send me your profile link as I'll have to follow you to judge your account.

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲: ♡ 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲:
♡ 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹.
♡ 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱, 𝗱𝗼 𝗱𝗺 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱/𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲

𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻:
Username:
Name:
Category(s):
Transaction complete?:
Password:
Tags: Dark_Ghostie -moonlight_amethyst- + 3 more
Submit forms here ➛

Raw form ➛