"Lucky" 🐶

It was four thirty on a Saturday morning. Everyone in the house was up and ready to take the three hour road trip from Houston to Dallas. While Taraji and Fantasia were rushing the teen girls along, they heard Rihanna call out to them from downstairs....

"Mommas!!! Lucky is back!!!", the eighteen year old exclaimed.

"Lucky?! After all these years?!", Fantasia asked in disbelief.

When Rihanna was their only foster child, they got the then twelve year old girl a six month year old Yorkie for Christmas. She was happy to have a dog and decided to name him Lucky. Unfortunately, someone had dognapped him three years later when Rihanna was fifteen. But Lucky was finally back home!

"Beyoncé!!! Lucky is back!", Rihanna yelled.

When Beyoncé came to live at the house, the then fourteen year old became attached to Lucky as well. Both the girls were devastated when somebody stole him.

Everyone came down to see the dog. Reneé was speechless for a reason nobody else knew about though....

"You ok, baby?", Courtney asked her girlfriend.

Reneé pulled Courtney into the kitchen to tell her what was up in private.....

"I did what you told me to do, Coco.....I talked to my great-grandparents last night and asked them for two signs. That dog is one of the signs. I asked them to have a dog appear on our doorstep because my mom loves dogs. Now all I need is a red bird to fly by me. Then I'll know for sure my mom is still alive and out here somewhere in the world. I just want to find her", Reneé explained.

Courtney smiled and pulled Reneé into her arms. "I'm so proud of you for trusting your great-grandparents to give you signs. You got your first one so your second one is on the way. Keep the faith. We'll find her."

"Courtney! Reneé! Let's get ready to go", Taraji yelled to them.

"Are we taking Lucky with us?!", Normani asked eagerly.

The usually quiet girl was smiling from ear to ear. Nobody knew, but she always wanted a dog. Lucky was bringing so much joy at just the right time to these girls who have all had rough lives.

"We have no other choice because he's not staying here. He'll tear this whole damn house apart", Fantasia said.

The ladies and teens finally hit the road. While on the way to Dallas, Taraji received a text from their detective friend, Detective Michael B. Jordan....

Det. Jordan: "Good morning! Just texting to let you know that I will be able to investigate the disappearance of Denise Rapp. I just need your foster daughter to send me the most recent picture she has of her mother, as much personal information about her mother that she has and the address of her father."

Taraji looked to the back of the vehicle. All of the girls and Lucky were in heavy slumber....

"Should I wake her up right now?", Taraji asked Fantasia.

The girls and Lucky all looked so peaceful. And realistically they were enjoying not hearing all their loud asses talking at the same time and Lucky barking!

"Reneé....wake up, baby girl. We need the most recent picture of your mom, as much information about her that you can provide and your father's address for Detective Jordan. He's starting your mom's case today", Fantasia said.

Reneé became wide awake and gladly provided all of the above! Taraji sent the information to Detective Jordan....

Det. Jordan: "Thanks! I will be bringing the girl's father and stepmother in for questioning. Will keep you posted."