8- First Mission

𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅
.
.

✯

"The truth always comes out... In the worst possible ways..."

.
.

⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅

"This is Planet Gurunda, a desert planet."

You hummed, looking at the hologram that was showing a yellowish sandy planet. It almost looked like a moon to you.

"So this is where their first mission gonna be?" You questioned, landing at Kokoci for answers.

"Yes."

"A desert planet..." Boboiboy repeated, looking at the hologram with uncertainty. The screen said unknown life and creatures there so it made him a bit on edge about it, the population said unknown as well.

"Don't worry, Boboiboy!" Gopal popped up beside the said male, placing his elbow onto Boboiboy's shoulder with a smile. "Where there's sand, there's gotta be a beach!"

"I don't think so..." You mumbled, walking towards the controllers and started typing on the keyboards. It was confirmed that there was no water on that planet, like in Egypt which only has sand, and the water there is a bit hard to find.

"A beach?!" Kokoci stared at Gopal incredulously, he wasn't wearing his signature glasses so you could see his eyes were wide open from the shock he felt. "There's no such thing!! Not only is water scarce on the planet, its temperature can even reach up to 100°C!!"

How can someone survive this kind of heat... You thought to yourself, already leaving the room to get some water bottles for your friends.

Both Gopal and Boboiboy just stared at Kokoci with wide shocked eyes, already having second thoughts about their mission. "Err... Can we pick a different mission?"