Set - Reneé Rapp (Request)

Today your girlfriend decided to bring you to the set of Mean Girls. To say you were excited, was an understatement. You were ecstatic. You couldn't stop jumping up and down with joy. Your girlfriend found the sight quite adorable.

"Ready, baby?" Reneé chuckled, holding her hand out for you to take as she opened the car door for you, pulling up to the set of the movie. You excitedly jumped out the car, grinning brightly like a kid on Christmas morning as the blonde guided you past security. "Excited?"

As your girlfriend teased you with question, you didn't bother answering since you entered her trailer. You smiled as you examined every inch of it, everything brining you immense joy.

Reneé smiled as she watched you, setting her belongings down on the bed while her heart melted. Your hand ran along the bed, feeling the soft but firm mattress. "Come on, I'll take you to my chair and you can watch us film a scene."

Your ears physically peaked up at that sentence, rushing out the trailer before Reneé could get out another word. She giggled again, following you playfully after shutting her trailer door.

-

She guided you to where her chair was, after making sure you were comfortable in it, she left to go film her scene. You sat back in comfort, a smile permanent on your face as you leaned your chin on your knees, which were hugged to your chest, admiring Reneé fit into the role as Regina.

You were so proud of her, truly. And you've expressed that to her so many times to make sure she understands and that she feels proud of herself as well.

You got so lost in how majestic your girlfriend looked during her scenes, you almost forgot she was making a movie. And you almost forgot you were on set for a movie. But you smiled, and continued smiling the entire time as you heard her sweet voice, watched her movements, and felt pride flush through your body at her accomplishments.

Reneé felt your eyes on her as she took a small water break. When she looked at you, you two make eye contact, she threw you a wink which caused your smile to widen. And soon enough, she found herself smiling too.