1: first defiance/City Sighting

Hello, you are going to read a book with many graphic descriptions and content, this book will have sad moments, hard to read moments etc. enjoy the first chapter 😋

(3rd Person POV)

After Newt launched the Drone Jeagers to go full corrupt mode! We managed to pull some kaijus through a a breach beam from our chest! Suddenly all of the drones all fell dead and offlined deep into the deep seas to the ocean floors far below!

They all died but me, I guess I was the first one to transform into a kaiju and mixed with the Drone Jeager. I guess my kaiju counterpart inside my drone head hull had already fully grown over the core inside our head hulls that used controlled us from virtual headsets.

It seems my first drone mutation must have blocked the signals from the company allowing me to have my own conscious and awareness. I dove beneath the waves as a way to escape my current situation as I needed to flee and regroup and figure out what I was going to do...

Live a life in peace and curiosity and defend humanity from all threats or...

Cause destruction and ally myself with the kaiju packs.

I didn't know what to choose at the moment so I fled beneath the waves as a sort of confused cooping mechanism in a way that made me feel safe, the cold waves didn't bother me as the deep cold waters felt kinda relaxing. As swam for a few miles until I came to a panicking defence corps as they panicked and rushed to other Jeagers but I shot some missiles at the Jeagers as I seemed to cause destruction even tho I wasn't trying to

 As swam for a few miles until I came to a panicking defence corps as they panicked and rushed to other Jeagers but I shot some missiles at the Jeagers as I seemed to cause destruction even tho I wasn't trying to

I wasn't here for the Jeagers tho...I was here for something else. A power upgrade which seemed to pull me in strong like a call, it was almost like it was a natural instinct as I felt the power core call me harder!

I found it! inside the Jeager hanger! I dashed for it and gripped it powerfully! I shoved it into my chest core as I didn't think that would work.

But I felt myself adapting and upgrading as the power core seemed to upgrade my body and as I felt more sharp spines and spikes protruding through the drone parts!

I roared loudly as I felt more and more powerful then I was before! I marched towards the dark docks and stomped deeper and deeper beneath the icy cold waves!

(3 months later)
[After the mega kaiju was killed]
<<Los angeles>>

I headed towards one of the North American coastal cities and breached the surface!

I didn't need to breath underwater due to having gills under my jaw/Helmet I roared as the water rushed along my scaly skin and black armour of the husk of the Drone Jeager.

W.I.P: (work in progress)