/1/

I stood outside of the coffee shop with my umbrella in my hand. I run inside and shake my now slightly wet hair.
I close off my umbrella, and leave it by the entrance. I go up to order my drink, "One medium French vanilla cappuccino, with whip cream." I smile and grab five dollars out of my purse. "That'll be 3.24." The female cashier says showing a bright smile, even though the weather is dark.

I hand her the five dollar bill, and get my change then walk off, flattening my black skirt.

I sit in an empty booth, and pull out my phone. I begin scrolling though Twitter, and tweeting out a few things.
I'm interrupted when I hear the sound of the door open. I look up and see this tall, tan boy walk in. His leather jacket matched the same black as his sun glasses. Who wears sunglasses, when its raining?

My eyes focus on each step he takes. He orders, then looks around. I dart my eyes back to my phone.
I hear my drink being called out.

I go up and get it. When I turn to walk to the entrance I bump into the the same boy.
"Oh, I'm sorry." I chuckle.
He looks down at me with cold eyes, then they soften.
"Don't worry about it." He whispers.

I grab my umbrella and walk out, to see the rain starting to pour down harder.

"Oh man." I whisper.

"I'll give you ride."

-
-
-
I hope you guys like this chapter.