Important Meeting(Hyperlaser x Katana FLUFF)

Wowzers my fav ship😍(hyperkitkat is more better tbh..)

Time of the day:Night

Hyperlaser in his apartment preparing some tuna for his cat, Princess. He then set down her plate as she ate happily. Hyperlaser sat on the couch watching her eat suddenly a notification came from his phone, thinking it was another mission from Subspace he opened it up and saw it was a message from Katana, bit surprised since Katana doesn't really message him unless it's an important matter. He opened their DMs.

Katana:Greetings, Hyperlaser sorry to text you at this time. I have something to discuss to you tomorrow, meet me in my house at 7:50 AM if you can.

Hyperlaser:It's okay, and sure I can come tomorrow if Subspace doesn't give me a mission to complete.

Katana:Hopefully you won't be busy with missions tomorrow.

Hyperlaser:Yeah, so see you if I can..

Katana:See you soon, Hyperlaser.

Hyperlaser closed his phone and noticed Princess sleeping on his lap. He must've been more focused on chatting with Katana that he didn't see Princess crawl onto his lap, he picked up Princess into his arms and carried her to lay in their bed. As they got there he layed down on his bed beside Princess and drifted away to sleep.

Time skip to morning

Hyperlaser woke up to a hungry cat beside him meowing to get him up, Hyperlaser then prepared her food. He checked the time and it was 6:57
he rushed to his room to get ready. He came back from wearing his normal attire then picked up his weapon just in case. Princess meowed to come with Hyperlaser as he sighed and picked her up into his arms again and rushed out of the apartment (it's now 7:39 lol)

Time skip again cus I'm lazy🤑

Hyperlaser stepped foot in Thieves Den as he walked to Katanas house. He looked around the environment seeing many things unlike Blackrock which was mostly buildings, snow and streetlights. He finally was standing in front of Katanas house(time check: it's 7:56 bros late to his date💀) He knocked on the door seeing Katana open the door and they greeted each other. He settled Princess onto the floor as Katana spoke.

Katana:So.. Hyperlaser, when I met you and got to know you better I've had this feeling making me.. well... Want you.. (NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY!)

Katana blushed as he was about to confess his love to Hyperlaser

Hyperlaser:Katana I.. actually have something to say too..

Hyperlaser also blushed as the two stood in a very awkward silence blushing under their mask/helmet

Katana:Do I go first?..

Hyperlaser:Sure...

Katana removed his mask showing his face to Hyperlaser as he blushed more under his helmet

Katana: Hyperlaser.. I love you.. do you love me back?..

Hyperlaser:Oh, Katana.. I love you too..

Hyperlaser also took of his helmet as they both gazed into each other's eyes admiring their color Katana blinked going back to his senses as they're still blushing.

Katana:Can I kiss you?..

Hyperlaser blushes hard he wished his helmet was on to hide his face
As he nodded slightly, he felt Katanas fingers under his chin as they kissed.

Katana cups Hyperlasers cheek as he spoke.

Katana:Your so pretty you know that?..

Hyperlaser:Your also pretty my dear

They both smiled at eachother and continued to kiss then turned into a make out session with Princess watching😨

Okie so I did most of this in the car and working on skateshot next!