Breeding Tentacles

I couldn't remember what happened.. everything was a blur. I woke up in a dark cave- my clothes tattered and torn. The cave almost seemed like a void, I couldn't even see ahead of me. I was confused and honestly a bit scared.

It was then I felt a tentacle slithering and wrapping around my leg, I didn't have time to react before more came and wrapped themselves around my other leg and both my arms.

I yelped, feeling the tentacles lock my arms behind my back and force my legs apart- I couldn't react to them, having no mobility from the restraints it had put around me, though that didn't mean I didn't make futile attempts to do so, I squirmed and tried to kick them off with no success.

Tentacles started to slide up and under my already tattered clothes- tearing them off with force alone, a feeling of dread and fear washed over me, I felt tentacles slowly making their way around my waist and chest, whimpers of fear escaping my lips as I started feeling them slither their way up my thighs.

A tentacle prodded at my entrance, I tried to close my legs- but just like before I was restrained tightly. The tentacle entered me in one harsh thrust, making me throw my head back and cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure, tears filling my eyes. Once it was in it didn't stop, either.

The tentacle started to roughly thrust into me over and over, moans and incoherent mumbles for mercy were all that I could manage, my chest bounced with each thrust, making the tentacles reflexively wrap around them tighter. The tentacles squeezed around my waist and used that as leverage to thrust into me deeper.

I could feel the tentacles starting to pull my thighs apart wider, trying to give themselves more access... and I couldn't exactly retaliate against them. I felt them pull my thighs apart, and soon after they did I felt a tentacle start to circle my other entrance- right before it thrusted deeply inside of me, I cried out in pain when it did so.

I couldn't take the excruciating pleasure i was getting from being fucked so forcefully from both entrances- I suddenly cane on the tentacle inside of me- the sensations made me drool and cry with pleasure, i looked like a complete mess.

One tentacle after the other continued to thrust, creating a rhythm that felt like pure euphoria each time it cycled. I could feel both the tentacles pushing as deep as they possibly could, the one inside of my pussy reaching the entrance to my womb with each thrust at this point.

The overstimulation was starting to get to me though and thats when the one that was inside my ass came inside of me and pulled out, leaving a trail of cum down my leg. I whined and whimpered, sobs escaping my lips as i panted.

The one left inside me continued to thrust as deep as it could, making me cry out with the amount of force it used. It suddenly slammed all the way in one last time before releasing deep inside of my womb, filling me up completely. It was clear the thing wanted to breed me, making sure it deposited every single ounce it had to give. I shuddered and let out choked sobs as I felt the excessive amount of seed enter me, it felt.. uncomfortable.

After it finished it pulled out, cum dripping from my entrance as I was left a panting and drooling mess. The tentacles set me down on the ground, leaving me to catch my breath and regain my energy until the next breeding session would come...