Marigold

Ten got ready slower than usual the next morning, knowing he had some more time. Jaehyun had texted him that morning letting him know that he was going to pick up some other people first, since Ten lived closer to school than them.

He made himself some breakfast, and made sure to have some leftovers for when his sister would wake up.

"Ten? What are you still doing here?" his mother asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Oh, Jaehyun is giving me a ride today, so I have some extra time."

She nodded, before looking at the food he made.

"I made enough for you and Tern, make sure she eats some when she gets up."

She smiled and came over to give Ten a huge hug.

"How did I get blessed with such a wonderful son? I'm such a lucky mother."

Ten giggled and he hugged his mother back for a minute or so, until there was a honk outside.

"Ok, ok, I have to go now mom, also I can't breath."

His mother laughed and gave him a tiny kiss on his forehead before letting go.

"You have a good day at school."

Ten smiled and said goodbye to his mother, before grabbing his bag and walking outside. Jaehyun hadn't been joking the day before, as it was much colder out. He quickly walked to the car parked by the sidewalk, and got inside.

"Good morning, Ten!"

Jaehyun greeted him before starting to drive to their school.

"Good morning, Jaehyun."

"Glad to know you're more awake than these two."
he laughed slightly.

Ten laughed as well, after seeing how Mark was fast asleep in the front seat, and next to him Johnny looked as though he was about to be in dreamland as well.

"Good morning, Johnny."

Ten said, well chuckling at the boy next to him. Johnny immediately shook his head, and looked at him confused.

"Ten? When did you get here?"

Ten, held back the rest of his laughter, and instead just observed the boy.

"A few minutes ago. You alright there?"

Johnny just hummed back before looking Ten up and down.

"You look soft and comfy. Are you comfy?"

"W-what?! What does that mean?"

"Shhh... you're too loud right now, it's still early."

Before Ten could process anything, Johnny rested his head on his shoulder, with his eyes shut tightly.

"Mmmm.. definitely comfy."

Ten flushed slightly, and looked at Johnny, who was quickly fast asleep.