Daffodil

When Ten got to the shop, his mother was there like usual, and smiled widely at him.

"How was school?"

"It was good, not much happened again."

"I see you're hanging out with Jaehyun again though, which is nice to see. I'm glad you too are still close."

"Yeah, we are. It's fun hanging out with him and Mark, although I do still like hanging out with my other friends of course. I caught up with Doyoung too, and met a new friend of theirs."

"Oh, a new person? And who would that be?" his mother looked at him with curious eyes, pausing the work she was in the middle of.

"His name is Johnny. He's pretty tall, and he's american. He's really nice, but at the same time he is a little weird."

"How so?"

He stood there for a second, debating whether or not tell her about the days previous events, but decided he didn't mind if his mom knew.

"Early today, out of nowhere he asked if I was dating Yangyang because we are so close. I still find it strange how he asked me that."

His mother laughed at him, and Ten frowned at her for a second.

"So, this Johnny boy, what do you think of him?"

Ten had started walking to the back and paused.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, do you think he's cute?" she teased, and Ten flushed.

"Mom! Why! No! Of course not!" he rushed into the back embarrassed. He just started getting changed, and ignored whatever his moms thoughts must have been.

Meanwhile, said boy had entered their shop.

"Welcome! How may I help you?" Ten's mother smiled at the boy.

"Oh, I was actually here for Ten. My name is Johnny, I'm a friend of his."

Her eyes lit up as he said that, and she nodded.

"Oh, you are the infamous Johnny! We were actually just talking about you! Ten was saying how you-" she was cut off, as Ten rushed back into the room, not even being able to have actually gotten ready because his mother was so quick to embarrass him.

"Mom! Stop it, please!"

She just laughed at him, before surrendering.

"Well then, what brings you here Johnny?"

"Well, me and his other friends were planning on going to an amusement park this evening, but we figured Ten would be to chicken to ask to go. So I volunteered to come here and ask you myself if he would be allowed to go with us."

Ten glared at Johnny, before turning to his mother.

"Of course he can go! I'll be fine here, his sister can fill in for him, no need to worry. Now go, both of you, have fun! Don't spend a second longer here then you have to!" she smiled.

Johnny nodded, and then both him and Ten thanked his mother before exiting the shop. They walked for a minute, until heading towards a car. Johnny was about to get in, but saw how Ten paused.

"What is it?"

"You drove here?"

"Yes? How else would I have gotten here?"

"I don't know, I guess I would have just figured you walked. You got a ride this morning to school, so I just figured you don't have a car."

Johnny shook his head at the boy before they both got into the car.