6 years

Make sure to listen to the music to get the full effect!
-
-
-
-

Seeing those lines was something i never thought i would ever be seeing at this age 23 years old.. but i'm happy.

The door outside of the bathroom door shut causing me to jump up.

baby?
Tristan's voice called for me.

hold on!
I said back to him.

I took a deep breath and wiped the tears in my eyes before exiting the bathroom to greet my fiancé Tristan.

hi baby..
I smiled going up to hug him.

He hugged me back and kissed my neck he started to pull away noticing my red eyes.

were you crying?
He asked his face changed to a serious look.

Instead of saying anything i smiled and rubbed my hand on his cheek.

did someone do something are you okay?
He worried.

no no i'm fine here sit down..
I pulled his body towards the hotel bed sitting him at the edge on it.

what's wrong baby..?
Tristan asked rubbing his hand on my thigh.

I took a deep breath.
This doesn't change anything.. we're still having our wedding tomorrow and we're still gonna leave for our honeymoon right after. My eyes started tear.

nothing in this world could change anything about tomorrow it's going to be the happiest day of our lives.. you are my air ivy.
Tristan reassured me.

I smiled at him eyes watery and all.

I'm pregnant.

The look in his face at first i thought he was upset or not ready but that until i saw the smile fade across his face.

i'm gonna be a dad?
He asked me.

I shook my head up and down.
My tears were falling down my face.
are you happy? I asked him.

He jumped up and picked me up swinging me around making me laugh and squeal.

Of course i'm happy we're gonna be parents..
He pulled me in for a kiss.

-
-
-
-

Our Wedding day.

Me and Tristan's day was finally here i've waited for this day since the day he purposed to me a year and a couple months ago i waited for this day the day i realized i was in love with tristan.

Tristan
I never thought that i would be getting married and finding out im gonna be a dad all in 24 hours but i couldn't be happier ivy is everything i ever wanted in life and now i get to experience life with my own child my own baby i get to have 2 baby's.

The morning when we woke up together in bed i turned to her meeting her face to face.

it's our wedding day.
Ivy said with a smile.

it's the happiest day in our lives baby.
I brushed her hair from her face.

I wanna tell mommas and tony about the baby before the ceremony.. are you okay with that?
Ivy asked me.

I was thinking the same thing i'm gonna text them and tell them to meet us in the lobby in 10?
I told her.

yeah then i'm gonna meet up with my girls and you meet up either way the guys make sure their all ready for the wedding.. She said kissing my lips.