disneyland

We eventually pull up to Disneyland, We all get out of the car as Ryan locks it. I look at Walker to see his nose looks fine now, the bruising isn't even a thing maybe it was just blood?

"You gonna keep staring at him Aurora? or you coming." Ryan asks, I roll my eyes and look at Ryan.

"I wasn't staring." I state, walking to the gates.

"Come on you know you love me." Walker says, I turn to look at him to see he has a big grin. I turn back around and keep walking.

I've already transferred Ryan money to pay for me as I felt bad for him paying, once we enter I look around. I've never been to DisneyWorld or Disneyland.

"Never been here or something?" Walker says. as he watches me look around.

"No— no I haven't." I respond, Walker doesn't respond. They 5 of us continue walking till we find somewhere to eat.

"Turn around." Ryan tells Walker and I as we sit down.

We both turn around to Momona Tamada, Leah Jefferies, Charlie Bushnell, Abby J Witherspoon, Aryan Simhadri, Dior Goodjohn and Xochitl Gomez. I smile instantly and jump up and hug Xo and Mo straight away. Since I'm closest with them.

"When?" I ask, they laugh.

"Ryan called and asked us if we wanted to see you guys, and of course we said yes." Momona explained. I smiled and nodded, I then met the rest of them.

RECAP

"Wait so you're not a morning person?" Charlie asks, I hear Walker laugh.

"She hit me in the face, made my nose bleed for a good 30 minutes. It's still hurts when I touch—" I cut Walker off and roll my eyes.

"Stop being a baby I didn't even hit you that hard." I respond, Walker scoffs.

"MY. NOSE. WAS. BLEEDING. THE FUCK YOU MEAN NOT HARD?!" He yells, staring at me. I burst out laughing.

..

"I'm telling you right now Ayran will scream." Dior bets as we watch Abby, Aryan and Xochitl get on the ride 'Incredicoaster'

He squeals.

..

"Hey hey come here let's take a photo!" Leah says, grabbing my arm and posing. I take a photo of her and laugh before sending it to her.

"Amazing!" She responds, before putting her arm around me

..

"Walker shut up." I say, banging my head on the table.

"I wasn't even talking." Walker responds, I look up at him and give him a sarcastic smile.

"Same thing dipshit." I respond, laying my head on the table.

..

"WATCH OUT DIOR!" I yell, she falls. I burst out laughing.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?" She screams at me, I'm still laughing.

"I thought you would notice." I say out of breath.

..

"Walker you literally have her instagram notifications on. Don't talk." Xochitl responds, I try not to laugh as everyone picks on him.

..

"STOP TAKING PHOTOS!" Walker says, to Momona. She shrugs her shoulders

..