u got to be kidding me.

instagram

auroraliperston quick photo dump of the other day bc im missing them😔

view 9,362 comments

_xo.chitl i miss you too
      ↪️auroraliperston is kidnapping u an option?
      ↪️_xo.choitl unfortunately no its not

masonthamesoffical i was there.
      ↪️_xo.chitl ya point?
      ↪️auroraliperston i miss them not you
      ↪️masonthamesoffical bullying fr

momonatamada look how cute xo an I
are🫶
      ↪️auroraliperston for real u two r cuties

user6 mason jealous fr

user2 glasses i need.

...
irl
(next day)

"Aurora! Honey! Join the zoom link I sent you, it's for your new movie." My mum yells, I jump up and walk to my desk entering the code into my laptop.

Once I've joined I hear someone.

"Aurora! You're in the cast?" Ryan Reynolds asks, I unmute myself and laugh a bit.

"Yeah obviously, couldn't help myself." I respond, smiling a bit. Someone joins, but I can't tell who yet.

"Alright alright, calm down." Shawn Levy's voice can be heard. I mute myself.

"So this is the cast for the movie 'Further Than Anyone Expected' I hope you all get along." Shawn Levy says again, smiling a bit obviously happy about his cast.

"Okay so we have Ryan Reynolds playing as 'Pett Enrod', Jennifer Aniston as 'Milly Enrod', Aurora Liperston as 'Bella Enrod, Christopher Convery as 'Markus Enrod' and Walker Scobell as 'Luca Mornington." Shawn Levy announced, my face is shocked as I hear 'Walker Scobell'

"This looks like a fun cast." Jennifer says, smiling. I can't help but smile too.

"Shocked I even got this role." Walker says, I roll my eyes.

"I can't believe we are acting in the same movie." I state, before muting myself I watch as Walker rolls his eyes.

"Aurora!" My little sister says barging into my room. I turn around and look at her.

"I'm in the middle of something Molly." I tell her, smiling.

"Can I see?" She asks, I sigh and shake my head no. I get up from my seat and pick her up before making my way back to my desk.

"Hey, sorry I'll be one second. My little sister Molly has decided to pay me a visit." I apologize, turning to Molly and smiling at her.

I pick her back up and make my way towards the living space. To see my Mum completely sleeping, I sigh before placing Molly on the couch. I grab her ipad and click on youtube.

"Can you sit down here until I'm all finished?" I ask Molly, she nods her head before looking back at her Ipad.

I grab a blanket and place it on my mother. I slowly make my way back to my room, before closing my door and going back towards my desk.

"I'm back sorry about that." I apologize again.

"It's alright, back to what I was saying. I need you all down in California as soon as possible. Can everyone either type their numbers or emails so I can send everyone more details." Shawn says, most people give him their email expect, Walker, Ryan, Christopher, Jennifer and I give him our numbers. everyone says goodbye and logs off.

krafty

u got to be kidding me.

nope wish i was

shut up

no.
read 1:28pm

...

unknown number

Aurora right?
It's me christopher convery

oh ofc ur playing my younger
brother
and yes it's me aurora

Yeah I am I'm pretty sure

changed 'unknown number' to 'christopher

well it was nice talking to
you but i better go

it was nice talking to you
too bye
read 1:35pm

...
irl

I make my way to the living space and walk towards the couch to see my mum awake again.

"sorry i fell asleep love." My mum
apologizes, i nod my head smiling at her.

It's been hard for her ever since dad died 2 years ago, she never talks about him but i know she really misses him. we live near no close family, so she only has me to help support her and molly most the time.

"I got the part." I tell her, taking a seat next to her.

"That's amazing sweetheart! When do you leave?" She asks.

"About 3 days until I leave." I tell her, she nods smiling.

"Proud of you." She tells me, pulling me into a hug.