Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up to my same annoying alarm. I got out of bed and looked out side and It was raining! I then took a shower then put some make up on and for my outfit I put on black leggings and a big dark purple sweater on with my bear paws.

I dove to school in my gray FJ cruiser. I absolutely adore I love it with all my heart. I know it's just a truck but it's my baby.

I soon pulled into the school parking lot and everyone looked at me like I had three heads. I guess it's because I never dove this truck to school before.

I was walking in to the school when I heard Matt calling my name. I turned around and he was jogging towards me. "Great I found you" he said. "Yeah great what do you want?" I asked " I was wondering why the hell you think it's okay to go out with my friend?" He asked and seemed a little pissed. "Well since your dying to know its because Shawn asked me and I had no reason to say no. He was sweet and a gentleman you should really take some notes." I said with a smirk. He looks so pissed I was gonna turn to walk away but then he grabbed me "You are so beautiful and I guess I'm just scared to tell you because I see how the other guys look at you and I mean look at me and then look at them." He's said and he looks really upset. " You know what forget that I said anything." He said and It looked like he was about to start crying so I had no clue what to do so I just hugged him it took him a couple seconds to hug me back but after we hugged for about five minutes he relaxed a bit. I took his hand and took him over to the bench to talk.

"I'm sorry Nicole I shouldn't have said anything, I know you hate me because well I'm an ass." He said
"I don't hate you at all Matt it's just hard for me to I don't really know but one things for sure I do not hate you." I said smiling at him
"Why don't you hate me? I have been terrible to you since middle school." he said looking down and started to pull a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket.
"Because we grew up and grew apart and that's just life. And I swear to god if you light another cigarette around me I will slap you across the face like you have never been slapped before." I said with a serious face.
"I miss you Nicole. Do you think we can ever be friends like we used to be? And okay I'm sorry." He said
"I miss you too. It's just I don't think we will ever be like how we used to be." I said
" if we try to make this work your gonna have to stop seeing Shawn. I'm sorry but I can't be friends with my friends girl friend that is just to weird." He said.
"Where not together we are just friends" I said a little annoyed

___________________________
•home•

I honestly don't think this date is going to go well cause let's be honest is Matt he's an ass hole sometimes. Well I still have to get ready.

I took a shower curled my hair, did a natural make up look and I decided to wear a shirt that says ' you woke up this morning for a reason ' and some torn up jeans with my riding boots. Now I wait.

I waited about thirty minutes and I just decided to text Matt and tell him I have other plans but before I had a check to get my phone out there was a knock on the door. I got up to see Matt so I guess it's to late to back out now so I grabbed some money just incase Matt is that type of guy I think he is.

"Whoa you look beautiful" he said with lust in his eyes.
"Umm thanks." I said blushing
"Ready?" he asked excited
"Yep let me go grab my bag."

We've been in the care for about 15 minutes and it's kinda been an awkward silence.

We soon pulled up to a drive in movie. Matt then looks at me "What do you want to watch?" He asks "I don't mind you can pick." We ended up picking World War Z. I didn't mind so far it's a good movie and there aren't that many people here tonight. It was going fine before he started to touch me. "Please stop Matt?" I asked scared "Baby you know you want it and it won't hurt" he said but he wasn't acting like the Matt I once knew. Before I could do any thing he was pulling me out if the car and was unzipping my pants. "Please stop Matt!?" Some one soon pulled Matt off of me that's when I saw it was Hayes. Nash's little brother. He looked at me and I guess he saw I was crying and scared. Because I started beating Matt up until he was unconscious.
He rushes over to me "Are you okay?" All I could do was hug him and cry into his chest and I felt safe in his arms. He ended up taking me to a little dinner close by.

Hayes was really sweet and caring. I really like him. "I'm sorry about crying into your shirt it has a little mascara on it. I can wash it for you if you want?" I said
"Nicole stop. It's fine Matt hurt you. I wouldn't have cared if you ruined all of my shirts as long as you are safe in my arms." He said with a smile he got up and sat by me putting his arm around me.

He was driving me home when I got a phone call from a number I didn't recognize. "Hello?" I asked answering. "Hello is this Nicole Meyer?" the lady on the other line asked "Yes?" I said "I'm going to need you to come down to the town morgue to identify this body that might be you mother. Her plane crashed if this isn't your mother than your mother might be missing." I couldn't believe what I just heard. I just dropped my phone and broke down. Hayes pulled over trying to calm me down to see what was wrong but I couldn't my mother might be dead. "Can you just take me home? I'll text you tomorrow." I said threw sobs.

"Thanks for everything Hayes." I said as we pulled up to my house. With out thinking I asked him if I wanted to come in.

We were in my room laying on my bed cuddling and I told him everything, he just hugged me and listened. I soon got really tired and I just let sleep take over.

___________________________

Can everyone please fan me on you now? My name is sammipatrick thanks ❤️