Chapter 1

Okay so my name is Nicole Meyer and I have light blonde hair, I'm 5'4, I have a honey skin tone and, my eyes are blue.

My best friends name is Adriana. She has brown hair, she's 5'5, her skin is a little darker than mind and, her eyes our brown. She is gorgeous even though she won't admit it.

We go to the most stereotypical school ever. There are the nerds, popular, anti social, bully's, sluts, jocks, stoners, badasses and, then there's me and Adriana we don't fit in to any of those we are just us.

To day was supposed to be just like every other day but that's not what happened. Me and Adriana ended up being late so we were running in to the school and I ran in to what felt like a wall but when I looked up I saw the most hottest guys in school I just so happened to run into Matt Espinosa. See me and him used to be child hood friends but that all changed when we got into junior high. He started to hang out with Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier and some other guys and to make it worse we have been neighbors since we were like 2. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he started to talk to me "Why do girls always run into me to try to get my attention haha" he said smirking at me. "Don't flatter your self." is all I said and then running to my locker to get my stuff I ran into my home run right on time.

When I got in to my 3rd hour class room I remembered that I had class with Matt this hour. I was just minding my own business when Matt and some bimbo took a seat right next to me and started making out. Seriously what is this guys problem? He turned ad said " See Macy didn't have to run into me to get my attention." He said smirking " actually my name is Maddie." She said
I started to laugh and said "Yeah but I'm sure her skirt did" all he did was glare at me the whole class period. Now it was time for lunch and before I could leave the class room he grabbed my arm and not to sound like a wuss but it hurt. "Why the hell do you think you can talk to me like that?" he asked before I could say anything he was dragging me out side and he pulled out a cigarette. I just laughed he glared at me. "You never answered. Answer now." "I do not have to answer you and do you really think smoking makes you look cool or a bad ass?" A asked with a chuckle. He didn't answer. "So if your done trying to show off I think I'm gonna go enjoy the rest of my lunch break." Before he could say anything I walked away make making sure I moved my hips just right I turned my head perfect he was looking right at my ass with lust.

I walked into the cafeteria to find Adriana she looked really pissed. So I told her everything. When I was done telling her everything she looked shocked. "He actually talked to you? That's a shocker" she said. It's not that guys don't talk to me it's just this is Matt Espinosa. I just shook my head and got up to get my food. When I was in line a bout to pay for my food someone tapped on my shoulder I turned around to see Shawn Mendes. " hey I heard about Matt being an ass to you today. I'm sorry he's not really having a good week." He said "Why are you the one apologizing you didn't do anything?" I asked "Because if I didn't nobody would." He said "Well thanks" I said turning back around. "hey would you like maybe wanna go out with me tonight?" He asked. I was completely shocked. " like a date?" I asked "yes." He said. "Sure sounds fun" I said. We traded numbers and we had lunch together and he was really funny and sweet. So tonight should be fun. I can't wait super excited.

___________________________. •home•

I was so scared about this date I didn't know what to wear or anything so I decided to have her over to help me out.

So we were looking at all my date close we picked out a high wasted black skirt with a plain white tee and my black vans. We also did my beach wave curls and a natural make up look. Must I say I look hot as hell. I hope Shawn thinks so too. When we were finally done doing touch up we heard a knock on the door I got super nervous. When Adriana opened the door it wasn't Shawn it was a pizza guy. I looked over at Adriana. "What? You were going on a date so I decided to have a date with pizza and your hot tub" she said. All I did was laugh. Then there was another knock this time I was more calm. When we opened the door it revealed a very hot Shawn Mendes. This night was going to be amazing. When he saw me his jaw was on the floor that was definitely the reaction I wanted.

Shawn walked me out to his car and opened the door for me like a gentleman. When he got in he looked at me and said "you look so gorgeous" and I just blushed and looked out the window. When we arrived to this really fancy restaurant a little to fancy for me but its okay I was about to open my door but Shawn started talking "If this date does not go as planned can we still be friends?" He asked looking scared. "of course" i smiled at him and he looks a little more relaxed.

Okay so the dinner was okay but I don't see me and Shawn actually going into an actual relationship. I could see us being more like really good friends and I think I'm going to set him up with Adriana. That would be so cute.

___________________________
•Back home•

I walk inside taking my shoes of and sighed sitting on the couch next to Adriana. "That bad? Huh." She asked "No I just don't see it going anywhere." I simply said. " I think maybe you too would hit it off great though he's a lot like you." She looked exited and said "really?!" "Maybe your a little to excited. Oh my!" I said "Wait what?!" She asked. "How long gave you liked him Adriana?" I asked and she sighed "For awhile now" she said putting her hands in her head. I started to text Shawn and told him that were better off being friends and that he should talk to Adriana and gave him her number. They have been texting for a while now and every now and then she would giggle but won't tell me why. Then I get a text.

Unknown - we need to talk. ~ matt

Me- about?

Matt- meet me out side of the school tomorrow.

Me- not until you tell me why.

Matt- please Emma? It has to be in person.

Me- sure whatever. Bye.

Matt - bye.