Arrival

COMMAND CENTER

As the Celestial Dragon Blaze Megazord gracefully began to disband, the Rangers found themselves back at their base, catching their breath and reflecting on the incredible events that had just transpired.

Tyler (grinning): "We did it! The power of the Celestial Dragons is incredible!"

The team exchanged looks of awe and gratitude. The Celestial Dragons had emerged in their time of need, and their power had proven to be an invaluable asset.

The atmosphere in the command center was one of both wonder and uncertainty. The Rangers, standing before their monitors, were in awe of the celestial energy readings.

Kendall: "Their energy readings are off the charts. I have never seen such strong energy readings."

Master Green, still present, regarded the Rangers with a thoughtful expression.

Master Green: "Indeed, Celestial and Guardian Zords are the first-ever Zords to have ever existed. Their power is unmatched. After a few centuries, the Zords deemed everyone unworthy of their power and disappeared until now."

Keeper, the wise and ancient guardian, spoke up.

Keeper: "I have heard rumors that Celestial and Guardian Zords are lost in the darkest places of the universe, and no one could find them."

The Rangers exchanged glances, realizing the significance of the moment.

Master Green: "Yes, Keeper. We could not find the Zords. But it seems like the Zords found someone worthy enough for their power."

As the Rangers absorbed this revelation, Master Green continued.

Master Green: "I will now take my leave, but I will keep looking for the Guardian Zords now that the Celestial Zords have surfaced. May the power protect you, Rangers."

With a wave of her staff, Master Green opened a portal, ready to venture into the vastness of the universe in search of the elusive Guardian Zords. Before disappearing, she left the Rangers with a parting thought.

Master Green: "Remember, Rangers, earth is counting on you. Trust in your abilities, for you are the chosen guardians of the Energems."

With those words, Master Green vanished through the portal, leaving the Rangers to contemplate the newfound responsibilities and the mysteries that lay ahead.

Tyler's brow furrowed with concern as he contemplated the mysterious controller of the powerful Celestial Zords.

Tyler: "So there is someone who can control the powerful Celestial Zords, and we have no idea who they are."

Koda, the ever-optimistic caveman, chimed in with his perspective.

Koda: "They not enemy, they help us. They could be friends."

James, Tyler's father, nodded in agreement.

James: "Koda is right, son. They could at least be our allies."

Kendall: "Okay, everyone. I will keep on working on the voice to try and get the location of the speaker. Till then, you all go and open the café. It is almost time for the afternoon rush."

As the Rangers headed towards the exit, Tyler lingered for a moment, his thoughts still consumed by the mysteries surrounding the Celestial Zords.

AMBER BEACH CAFÉ
AFTERNOON

The café, a front for the Rangers' operations, buzzed with activity as the team quickly shifted gears from battling alien adversaries to serving customers and maintaining their civilian lives.