chapter 2

HELL AKA SCHOOL

HELL AKA SCHOOL

3 P.O.V

Elena looks over Bonnie's shoulder and her eyes Locke's eyes with her ex's matt, standing at his own lockers.

she waved at him, in an act of kindness, hope to ease the guilt she feels in breaking his heart, but she received a blank stare before he slams his locker closed and walks off.

"He hates me." she sighed.

"that's not hate" Bonnie tried to convince her after seeing the guilt in her eyes,

"that's the 'you dumped me, but I'm to cool to show it, but I'm secretly listening to olives Rodrigo' look," bonnie was then cut off by a blue-eyed blondie.

"ELENA AND BONNIE" both girls turned around to see their beautiful blonde friend Caroline and an unknown girl walking beside her.

ATHENAS P

ATHENAS P.O.V

ATHENAS P.O. V

Walking into school with Caroline is one of the most annoying things on this planet.

I like Caroline don't get me wrong, but people in this school they make me want to take their eyes out of their stupid head with my thumbs.

They don't know when to quit starting at people.

"ELENA AND BONNIE,"

hearing Caroline yell, I look at her to see her staring at something, so I follow her eyes sight and see two girls.

getting a better look at them as we walk closer, I see... Elena gilbert and Bonnie Bennett.

I watch as Caroline walks up to them and gives Elena a hug and pulls back

"hey, are you okay?, how are you?, have you been taking care of yourself?" Caroline moves her head and looks at Bonnie. "how is she? Is she doing okay?"

Walking up to Caroline standing next to her and turn to look at her and say

"Caroline, I get it. You want to know if your friends are okay, but she's standing right in front of you," I give Elena and bonnie a small smile and look back at Caroline.