chapter 4

Athena P

Athena P.O.V

Let me just tell you what happens. I meet up with Caroline after class; we drove back home, and we got ready because she wanted me to meet her friends properly.

she wanted me to get changed into a different outfit, more like she try to force me in a dress, but I told her no so now we are at the grill with bonnie.

GRILL

"His name is Stefan Salvatore. He lives with his uncle at the Salvatore boarding house,"

sorry Caroline, but not really his uncle Caroline, more like nephew.

"he hasn't lived here since he was a kid. Military family. They move around a lot. He's a Gemini and his favorite color is blue."

All we did after school was go straight home. How the hell did she get this information from?

"You got all of that in one day?" looking at bonnie and then Caroline, listing in what Caroline answer going to be at bonnie's question.

'Please, I got all that between third and fourth period, were planning a June wedding. "My eyes go wide at that.

"no you're not," I tell Caroline. "There will be no June wedding with Edwards Collin. Just wait for British paranoia puppy with fangs, okay?"

I see Caroline give me a weird look. "British paranoia puppy with fangs. Is this the person you said was hotter than the new guy and did you say he's British?"

"Yes Caroline, he's British and please just ignore with what I said about British paranoia puppy with fangs okay, you'll understand it in the future.'

"Okay, but only because I am a sucker for a man with a good accent."

skip time

skip time.

still Athena POV

Standing at the bar waiting on my chips, I look around and see matt talking to Bonnie. even though I know what they are talking about; I feel this anger and an unknown emotion through me as I watch him talk to bonnie...