The Mysterious Happenings

One rainy afternoon on Driftwood Terrace, I was staring out her window mom had told me to study for my French test on Thursday, but honestly I'm not French and I don't plan on being French, so what's the point. No, I was staring out at the disturbance at the Robinsons house across the street. They are a lovely and Mrs Robinson's flowers had been stood on and destroyed. I got a bad feeling so I quietly found my satchel and climbed out the window, down the tree and over to the Robinson's house. I was particularly close to the Robinsons and when I saw the tears streaming down Dorothy's (Mrs Robinson) red, hot face, I knew something bad had happened. "I.. I..its Keith!!!!" She screamed out to me. "I woke up a..a..and he was just laying there In the bathtub. And instead of water he was laying in a pool of blood!" My eyes widened. No words would come out of my mouth. Tears built up in my eyes but I held it in. Dorothy burst into tears in my arms, but I didn't take my eyes off Mr Robinson, I had a suspicion that this was no suicide, who could have put all the blood in the bathtub? That was the main suspicion I had. I went home to ponder over the thoughts of the occurrence at the Robinsons house.