chapter 2: let's get this shit done

*inside poison ivy's house*

poison ivy pov: of all people Harley could have brought, she chose that green clown son of a bitch.* I let out of a sigh of annoyance.

"Heyyy ivy! I hope you don't mind I brought a friend!" Harley happily said.

"Oh not all Harley..." I tried to hide the anger in my voice, trying not to let all of my anger out. "Anyways I made cookies.. please help yourself.
I said, " ooo cookies!" Joker said happily; as he was about to grab one I slapped his hand to prevent him grabbing one. "Owww!, hey what gives?" He asked. " The cookies are not for you, they're for Harley" I said.

I crossed my arms, eyeing the Joker with a disapproving glare, "Keep your dirty hands away from my freshly baked cookies, clown; they deserve better than your chaos."

His usual grin faltered as he stared at me, his voice barely a whisper, "Even the flowers can't bloom in a world like this, can they?"

I rolled eyes at him and quipped, "If I had a dime for every time you wasted my time, I'd be rich enough to afford a better conversation."

He gasped in disbelief, his twisted grin faltering and coolly declared, " well I never!"

Harley twirled her baseball bat and declared, "Alright, puddin's, let's rein in the mayhem before it gets too messy"

As the Joker and Poison Ivy locked eyes, a mutual grimace of disdain passed between them before they turned and stalked off in opposite directions, leaving a lingering tension in the air.

With a relieved sigh, Harley Quinn leaned back against the wall and muttered, "Well, that was a lot chaotic than I expected!"

At Gotham City:

Amid the chaos as sirens blared and shadows danced in the streets, a frantic officer shouted into his radio, "We need all available units-Joker's loose and Gotham's in a frenzy!"

At poison Ivy's house:

As Poison Ivy plopped onto the couch, the flickering screen burst to life, revealing the frantic anchors declaring, "In a shocking turn of events, the Joker has vanished from Arkham Asylum, leaving authorities scratching their heads." As chaos erupted the Joker cackled gleefully, "Look at them, Harley! They're flapping about like headless chickens-it's simply delightful!"

Harley burst into laughter, nodding in agreement as the punchline hit.

Back at Gotham City:

As Batman scanned the dimly lit streets, the officer's words echoed in his mind, "No sign of Joker yet," fueling his relentless determination to uncover the villain's dark whereabouts.

Batman sighed in frustration, "Why can't he just stay behind bars for once?"As Batman's eyes narrowed, he muttered under his breath he noticed a letter that said" to batsy:)" As he unfolded the crinkled letter, his heart raced with anticipation , the letter read "Looks like I am planning a little reunion-hope you're ready for another round, Batman!".

To be continued:)