Ch. 1

(The time when Shade was 10)

Shade walked to his two fathers and asked, "Dads. Is there anything I can do besides training?"

Sonic replied, "Not if you try harder Shade."

Knuckles then answered, "Your Dads right Shade, just try to train a little harder."

Shade rolled his eyes before walking back to his training.

Knuckles turns to Sonic and said while the boys kept training, "Geez. Did you have this much trouble with two of your daughters?"

Sonic answered him, "No. Satoko was never troublesome when me and Rika trained her to defend herself even after Risa was born. Though Satoko insisted she train Risa."

Knuckles asked, "How did that go?"

Sonic answered, "At first, a disaster. But with perseverance and patience Risa was better. I would do the same for Maddox but as usual, she relied on her sisters. Mostly Risa."

He then said as he sat down, "Though Maddox learned quick than any of her sisters did. I mean, I didn't imagine her to be a quick learner at such a young age."

Knuckles sat next to him and said as he placed a hand on his shoulder, "Babe, you did what you can for them. Now we need to work together to train our boys."

Sonic sighed before he smiled and looked at him.

He then said, "You're probably right."

The two were going to kiss before a familiar female teenage voice said 'spooking the two men', "Geez, get a room you two."

They and the twins turned to see (age 14) Risa and (age 11) Maddox.

That is when the twins rushed to them as Flair said, "Hey Mad, Risa."

Risa sighed deeply but greeted her little brothers.

Sonic asked, "What do you need girls?" Maddox then said, "Dad, you better hurry."

Sonic asked with a raised brow, "Why?"

Maddox then answered immediately, "You're gonna be late for work."

Sonic looked at his watch before he shockingly said, "Oh shoot you're right. I better get you kids to school."

Knuckles then said as he stood up, "I'll do it." Sonic turns to him and said, "Knux I..."

Knuckles cuts him off before he said, "I'll drive the kids to school. You need to get going."

Sonic smiled a little before he kissed Knuckles quick and then hugged his kids.

Sonic then said, "You four have a good day."

He then turn to Risa and said, "Don't cause any trouble like last time Risa."

Risa replied, "Dad, I'm 14 years old. What can I possibly do that will be trouble? Besides Sage and her kids."

Sonic sighed deeply but didn't answer before he rushed to work.

Knuckles then said as he walked to the car, "Cone on kids we gotta get you four to school."

Flair asked as he and the kids followed their second father, "Will we continue our training Dad?"

Knuckles answered him, "Depends if your first father doesn't work late Flair."

Shade walked behind them as he sighed deeply.

Shades pov

Jeffrey: Grandfather was late for work Dad? *chuckling*

Oh yeah. He trained your Aunt Satoko before us. Though your Aunts Risa and Maddox were taught by her.

I never known it but after school was when my adventure began.

But back then me and your uncle Flair were stuck together. Like most twin siblings do.