Chapter 1- Robins Pov

As usual it was the end of the day, with my Senior year of High school at Chestnut High in Tampa Bay, Florida. Florida the Homophobic, Humid, Dangerous Florida. Alex who is my twin is ranting about their Ex Izzy, all I was paying attention to was taking off their Non-Binary and Lesbian pin off their beanie. Alex has known that they were Lesbian and Non-Binary since they were in middle school, it kinda makes me jealous. I don't even know who I like, Who am I? That has been my main question since Freshman year. 

    What even am I lik- "ROBIN!" Alex yelled to get my attention, I zone out most of the time when it comes to her ex. Look yeah yeah I'm supposed to be the good twin but I told them she was bad news, and to not date her, but she doesn't listen so I was right.

  "In my defense I told you not to date her, she was bad news. Plus that was sophomore year calm your ass down, we are 18 now." She was pouting at this point but I kinda roll my eyes. Until I noticed we get closer to the house. It was about a mile away My world is spinning as I look at Alex they freeze to, we know our dad is gonna kick our ass.

  "We are gonna get our ass beat, to say the least..." I say knowing full well we are gonna get yelled at. I feel like throwing up my head is throbbing my dad wants us to not focus on school. It doesn't really affect me I want to be in show business anyways, but that is the end of the world for Alex. Alex wanted to be a Marine biologist she was smart enough to. But dad also hated show biss so I was also gonna get hurt, we both were I'm calling it now.